6.24 Game Over - Dry Jeans

"Er...yes...but I rather meant: Why? Are you sick, Mackie?"

"No!"

"But what? Tell me, Mackie, and you'll feel better", I told him and welcomed his opening eyes with a bright smile.

"You had already made me so horny. I just couldn't resist touching you. Rubbing you and hearing you moan then overwhelmed me and I just came in my pants. But afterwards I suddenly needed to pee badly because it had already been a few hours since...hell...somehow while helping you up I all of a sudden just lost control for a moment...", he explained saddened and stared at the ground. I couldn't help, but pull him down to my level and let him rest his head on my chest caressing his hair. He almost immediately started crying while I assured him he had no reason to be ashamed.

"Look at me. There's no reason to be embarrassed because of me of all people. I already peed like a gallon in my underwear", I told him with a wink, but he stayed sad.

"You got a medical condition...and at least your jeans are still dry..."

"But I'm still sitting in my own urine...however...it's important for me you know I don't mind it...you supported me and of course I will support you, too"

"Thank you...but it's also that..."

"Yeah?"

"I can't even remember the last time I peed my pants...gotta be at least ten years..."

"Wow, you never leaked?"

"Maybe a few drops, but I didn't visibly wet my pants", he explained finally showing me the wet patch. I could tell it was indeed very wet because it was glistening.

"Hey, I can tell you when you wet your pants for the last time", I chuckled.

"You do?"

"Yeah, it was actually only six years ago"

"What? No way..."

"But it is true. I know it for sure because I forced you to do so"

"You made me pee my pants?"

"Yeah, I overtook you on the way to the bathroom, because I had already started losing a few drops myself. I managed to pull my pants down in time and quickly sat on the toilet. I remember I had been glad when looking down that my pants were still dry. But I suddenly realized there were no panties in them. I had missed them when panicky pulling my pants down. Yet there was nothing I could do about it because I was already peeing. Since I didn't want you to know I pissed myself again as I was just starting to stay dry I just stayed on the toilet. You tried to pull me away, but I fended you off until you suddenly couldn't hold on anymore. I felt so sorry for you", I giggled.

"I...I remember that...yeah...you know why?"

"Because I humiliated you?"

"No, because you apologized and comforted me. I was deeply ashamed until you got up and showed me your drenched panties giggling. Then you went even further and just pulled your pants up soaking them through immediately so we were equal. That astonished me"

"That was the least I could do after making you pee your pants"