3.2 Strike Two - Straight To Hell Again

Mack was already waiting and pointed at his watch.

"I'm sorry. Mom and I had something to get off our chests. You know, two drama queens...", I said with a slight smile.

"Oookaaay. Must have been a rough one"

"What?"

"You either took cocaine or you cried"

"The former", I joked and was glad he didn't dig deeper. I loved him for his sensitivity.

"So they let you go to school again like nothing happened? To be honest I thought you'd text me you were sick."

"Yup, that's life on the edge. Big dramatic drive to the hospital when something happens but be sure to get to school in time", I laughed.

"Haha, nice one", he joined me laughing. I noticed his right sleeve was thicker by his elbow.

"Can we be serious for just a second? How's your arm? I feel like shit for hurting you!", I said with sad eyes.

"It's okay. It looked worse than it really was. They just taped it and I'm excused from gym classes. Don't worry about it", he answered with a smile and I felt relieved. This took a load off my mind. Now I could focus and the daily business: peeing. I scanned the way in my mind and remembered bushes halfway to school behind a corner.

"Wait a second, I need to tinkle", I said as relaxed as possible once we got there. I had already been tensing my sphincter for quite some time and was at my limit.

"Again!? What's up with you lately?"

"The doctor made me drink a lot more water every day"

"And you couldn't go at home before you left? Will this heal you?"

"Yes, he said so"

"Then I'm fine with it"

"Oh I didn't know I needed your permission", I joked.

"But you do! You need me covering your ass", he laughed.

"No, I'll just pee in the bushes around that corner", I said and pointed at it. He nodded and I rushed to the bushes. I held on until my pants and panties were off and then a stream hit the ground. When looking down while peeing I noticed the maxi pad almost fell into the puddle but I was able to save it. As far as I could tell it was still dry. I made it! Now came the hard part. I needed to get the panties and leggings back up. I gave both legs a tug in turns to slowly get my pants up.

"Hey I can see your cheeks from here. You should hurry up!", he shouted and laughed his ass off.

"Idiot!", I replied snippy to hide my embarrassment. If he saw my butt he also must have seen the big pad. I could only hope he didn't draw conclusions.

We arrived at my school just in time. This meant Mack was going to be a bit late for his lessons and so I apologized for taking too much time before he left. I saw Trisha and Paula still standing outside with Trisha nodding to me. I would have considered coming over to them, but I had already been tensing my muscles for some minutes and was close to losing the war. So I only nodded back to which Paula reacted by staring at Trisha with a quizzical face and rushed to the entrance. As soon as I ran past them I put my healthy hand in my crotch to avoid an early leak. I could instantly feel a slight wetness on my pussy as I pressed the maxi pad against it, but it couldn't have been much I guess. The restrooms were just down the stairs. I rushed in quickly and ran right into two girls lurking in the doorway. This caught me totally off guard. I was so suprised that a gust broke lose. One girl fell down and the other instantly helped her up so both didn't look in my direction for the first seconds. I quickly tensed my sphincter muscle as hard as I could and at the same time had to pull the hands from my crotch to overplay my desperate situation. Then they turned around and apologized for standing in the doorway which surprised me. I told them not to worry since I was the one running into them like an idiot. They were really nice about it and under normal circumstance I would have stayed for a chat, but I definitely just peed myself and - even worse - I would sink that restroom if I didn't get in a cubicle within ten seconds. So I excused myself quickly and went down the room into the last stall. With shaking knees I locked the door from the inside and tried to pull down my pants and panties but it got stuck. I rapidly changed my strategy and pulled down the black leggings first. This attempt was successful, but while bowing down I lost a few more drops. I cried out in despair and hoped the girls didn't hear me. Then I could finally pull my briefs down. Right away I could make out wet yellow drops basically sitting on the also yellow centre of my maxi pad as I tried to sit down. Then my bladder gave up and I totally lost control. Another cry left my mouth as I was helplessly pissing with my butt still hanging in the air. When I didn't hear any more dabbling I opened my eyes. I was so exhausted from holding on for so long I just crashed onto the toilet seat and took a deep breath. I almost didn't dare to examine my situation. But to my delight I had entirely missed my pants and panties when I lost control. After all both of them were dry and the maxi pad had made its job. The yellow drops had already been gone into the core and the surface looked entirely dry. Obviously I didn't nearly wet as much as I feared since the pad didn't look as if it was even close to its capacity. I remember them getting quite thick after heavy flow and this one wasn't. But did I need a change, yet? My thoughts got cut by the warning bell. Since I was quite a long walk away from my first class, I had to hurry up. There was no time to change the maxi pad and so I wiped my vagina and my wet bum and hastily pulled my panties and pants up. Straightaway I noticed a slight wetness in my crotch. Did I make a bad mistake? I washed my hands and didn't even consider drying them, but ran out the door. There were still some students in the hallway, but they all moved towards the doors. I got to the classroom in time and saw Jenny's eyes light up when I got to my table.

"Hey Lyz, you made it!"

"Yeah, sure. What's up?", I replied still standing and catching my breath a bit. Then my phone vibrated. Mom must have already sent the first reminder and I indeed could have actually forgotten to drink.

"Actually not much. I was just bored and hoped you'd be here earlier. Trisha said you entered school before me after all."

"Ah yes, I actually went to the secretary's office to clear some stuff up", I lied and finally sat down. I took my hand between my legs, but couldn't feel any wetness on my crotch. But I could definitely feel a wetness on my skin. I hoped this wouldn't turn south again and finally took a big sip from a water bottle. Even though I was afraid to wet myself in class I was more scared to die AND wet myself in class ^^