5.19 Uncaught - Tough Shit

"Mrs. Osmond, she's leaking", I whispered to the nurse astonished who all the while had been checking on her condition. Belinda had both of her hands on her stomach again.

"Oh, just a second", Mrs. Osmond replied and quickly got a diaper from the cabinet. She handed it to me. I looked puzzled at it.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Just pull it over her legs", she told me while lifting Belinda's feet and I just did. Then she lifted Belinda's butt and looked at me expectantly.

"What are you doing?", Belinda asked, but got ignored.

"You want me to put it over her panties??", I asked.

"Do it, Lyza!", she insisted and so I slipped the pull-up over her dirty panties. Mrs. Osmond let go of her again.

"Is that a diaper!?", Belinda wanted to know and tried to get up. The nurse put her down again.

"You're safe now, Belle. You need to calm down"

"But I can't...can't hold it..."

"You don't need to. Just relax, girl! I will take care of it later", she tried to assure her.

"No, I want to use the bathroom please", Belinda suddenly rolled off the medical couch. She landed on her feet, but was too weak in the knees to move without losing her balance. I managed to catch her just in time.

"Stay down, Belinda. It's no use", the nurse told her and suddenly a wet fart was audible. Belinda looked at me scared.

"N-No!"

"Just lay back down and fall calm...don't worry about it", I told her with a smile while I tried to put her back on the medical couch. The fear in her eyes got a bit less. I felt I started actually leaking myself, but I couldn't deal with it at the moment. And that was the job of my diaper after all ^^ To get her back on top I had to put a hand on her diaper bum and push her up. I felt something was actually moving inside the diaper. Ugh! ^^

"Uh no...Lyz no!", Belinda groaned and closed her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry about...", I tried to apologize, but was interrupted by a cracking sound and then another fart. I saw the bulge grow bigger right in front of me. The stench got even worse. Then a hissing sound started and I stood there mesmerized while my friend was uncontrollably pissing and shitting her panties and pull-up diapers right in front of me crying. Mrs. Osmond woke me up.

"You alright, Lyza?"

"...yes?..."

"Then you should leave now and go back to class! I will take care of her", she announced and forced her body between me and Belinda.

"Oh, okay, thanks for taking care of Belinda!", I told her and started walking towards the door. I could still hear Belinda crying.

"This can't be real!...I'm shitting my panties...this can't be really happening to me!!"

"It's alright. I will take care of you. Think about Max...", the nurse tried to comfort her again while I finally closed the door.

That had been tough to watch. I took a moment to collect myself before I started my walk back to the classroom. Since there was nobody in the hallways I dared to check my crotch. Then I even slipped my hand inside my jeans. Everything was still fine and in its place. I knew I had already leaked quite a bit and was glad the diaper was working just fine. I rejoined class and Mrs. Henry told me in two sentences what I had missed. I took a look around and noticed some giggling. I wasn't sure what to think of it when suddenly Mrs. Henry stood next to me.

"How is she?"

"She's still very upset I'm afraid"

"Do you know why?"

"It's the incident with Mr. Rottenburger. Belinda seems to be far from over it", I guessed.

"Oh, I shouldn't have mentioned it again I guess. However I'll try to call her parents again. Maybe I'm lucky this time"

"That's a good idea"

"Well I'm afraid it may not be good enough. Lyza, will you do me a favor?", Mrs. Henry asked me to my surprise.

"Oh, what is it?"

"In case her parents are unavailable again I need to take care of her. And I think it would be best if you accompanied me or even better approached her first, you know?", she revealed to me.