5.1 Uncaught - Dream Couple

I got up with so much energy that time was just flying by. In no time I arrived at school to face a new day. I felt save and finally could focus on having fun again. My classmates were already chatting at the entrance. All their heads suddenly turned towards me. This confused me and I stopped walking. But then they all started smiling at me in joy.

"It's Lyz!", everybody shouted and came hugging me. It was just so overwhelming it was hard to keep up with what was happening. They all just said things at the same time. I took a look around. Even Jenny was back though I found it odd that she wore that very same long black skirt to school that she had already worn at home the day before. Suddenly I was facing Belinda.

"You're my hero!", she told me and just now I noticed she had brought her dog Max along. I pettet him a moment before Alex got up to me.

"Lyz, it's so good to see you! I was scared shitless yesterday, but you saved us!", Alex praised me. I thought that was an unfortunate choice of words. Especially since he said it in front of everyone. But would they even know what it was all about? My thoughts got interrupted by Paula. The dark goth look was back.

"Not too bad blondie", she told me with a wink. Typical of Paula ^^

"I'm just glad you're all doing well again", I simply returned smiling.

"Don't worry about her", a voice told me from behind and when I turned around I looked at the pretty body of Trisha. She looked stunning.

"I know, Trish"

"But worry about me", she suddenly said with a serious look on her face before eventually cracking up and winking at me.

"Hey don't mess with me", I replied relieved and joined her.

"But you know that's exactly what I want and I can see you're already undressing me with your eyes, too", she whispered to me with a dirty look and squeezed her boobs together. They almost exploded out of her tight white top.

"What are you doing, Trish?", Paula tried to step in, but Trisha didn't care.

"Make you jealous and have some fun, Pumpkin", Trisha answered leaving Paula blushing and speechless. Then she got closer to me and put a hand in her crotch.

"What's wrong with you?", I wondered.

"Just by the thought of how we could end up today I'm starting to get drippin' wet. I might end up with wet pants again, but this time it's a different kind of juice", Trisha whispered in my ear.

"Woah, are you serious?", I asked astonished. Then I could see a small wet patch forming under her fingers. I seriously started to doubt my sexuality because this was so hot! I could feel my pussy leaking, too, but couldn't tell if I was actually just peeing myself here. I panicked for a moment that I was leaking into my pants, but then suddenly remembered that I wore diapers.

"Seriously, you should just taste it, Lyz", she took her hand from the wet spot and held it in front of my face. While I was staring at her wet fingers stunned, she grabbed my tit. This shocked me so much that I really started pissing myself.

"No!", I shrieked.

"No? Are you refusing me?", Trisha wondered and licked the fingers herself.

"Of course she is", a male voice interrupted us. I turned around.

"Dave?", I wondered.

"You know she's not gay, Trish. Everybody knows Lyz is nuts about ME!", Dave told her and I blushed heavily. Trisha on the other hand stood there appalled. Due to the wetness in her crotch it looked like she was just embarrassed about pissing herself a little. The others already started whispering behind her back.

"What?", I stammered. He looked at me and I blushed.

"Don't you want me, cutie?", he asked with a charming smile. His blue tanktop highlighted his muscular shoulders. I got weak in the knees.

"I...I...yes!", I dared to state.

"Hey, you can't just drop me like that!", Trisha said disappointed, but Paula joined her and grabbed her wet crotch. Trisha lit up and they kissed each other. What was going on here? But before I knew Dave got really close to me.

"You rather wanna join them?"

"N-No...", I whispered.

"Then you should stop staring at others kissing and start kissing me, cutie", he told me in an irresistible manner. I didn't miss a beat and kissed him on his lips. The doubts cleared up and I started to enjoy what happened. I wrapped my arms around his strong body. I was on cloud nine. I eventually stopped kissing him and opened my eyes.

"Do you like me a little bit, too?", I dared to ask him with big eyes.

"Not just a little, cutie", he returned with a wink.

"This is unbelievable"

"Why? You're gorgeous after all"

"Am I?"

"Sure, cutie", he assured me with an honest face.

"Thank you", I giggled.

"May I hold you tight?", he asked me. His behavior was overwhelmingly polite. He didn't force me into anything. I nodded shyly.

"I think you can do whatever you want to me", I gave in and we locked lips again. Touching his strong body made me hot.

"I like your new curves", he whispered and hinted at my tits. I blushed heavily.

"You can have 'em", I heard myself say. He brushed them lightly with his hands which made me even hornier. But then he went further down and grabbed my bum. He pulled me really close...