5.40 Uncaught - Two Daughters

I was drifting through the hallways while my mind slowly started messing with me. It felt like something awoke and I couldn't quite put a finger on it. As stupid as it may sound I sort of tried to run away from it, but I couldn't shake it ^^ The feeling hunted me down and I started getting flashbacks from the incident the day before. Mr. Rottenburger's slightly powerless grip when hugging him again had reminded me of what had happened to him. Chuck had been right that I had indeed kissed him on the mouth without even hesitating for one split second. I just knew it wouldn't matter if somebody would laugh about me, because everything had been on the line. Suddenly my hands started to shake while I saw right before my eyes how I had pumped his chest while liquid was drooling out of his lifeless mouth. I relived the moment in slow-motion. Then I remembered something: I had wondered how he wouldn't just wake up from pushing him with so much force alone. It was just so surreal. Then it hit me that I tried to revive him and that this implied that he must have been dead already. I didn't save his life. He had died right then and there in front of us and I had only tried to bring him to life again! I had kissed a corpse! And I just visited somebody who had died before. Didn't he just say that he had two daughters? I wondered if they and their mother knew that he had fucking died! Where did those thoughts come from all of the sudden? But before I could think about that my mind already threw more of them at me. Where had he been been while he was dead? Did he become a ghost? Did he watch us trying to revive him? But ghosts didn't exist. Or did they? Was the guy I visited even the same that died? There was no stop to those questions! And I just couldn't get over the fact that he had fucking died!!! More questions arose and they came faster than I could even understand any of them anymore. Everything started spinning in my head which nauseated me. All dizzy I tried to shake these thoughts off, but couldn't. The feeling in my chest got worse and worse and due to the pressure I just dropped my backpack. But then I realized I indeed needed to throw up and started to panic even more. I was helplessly stumbling around looking for a restroom sign with my lazy arm on my mouth. I accidentally pushed a few people away before I finally saw a wheelchair sign on the wall. I put my right hand on the handle and threw my shoulder against the door because a sour taste had already entered my mouth. I crashed to the floor and crawled the entite way to the toilet when I suddenly threw up.

"MOMMY!", I started crying because I still felt sick and was suddenly afraid I might suffocate. I looked at the toilet and saw I had entirely missed it and hit the floor next to it. I managed to push myself upright and went on my knees. While I was still trying to open the lid someone entered from behind me and quickly opened it for me.

"Let me help you", a female voice said and I instantly threw up again. In the midst of it she quickly grabbed my hair and held it away from the gush.

"MOOOOMMMMMY!!", I repeated for the very same reason when suddenly there were more voices. I turned around and could barely make out three figures in the entrance. Then I looked up and saw a young nurse was holding my long blonde hair.

"Everything okay, I'm already taking care of her. Please keep moving", she told them and then started caressing my head which comforted me a bit.

"Thank you", I managed to say before I quickly hung my head over the bowl again.

"Wait a second", she told me and got up. She closed the door to keep away prying eyes and locked it from inside. My mind was still turning and thus it made me suddenly feel a bit claustrophobic.

"No, don't lock up!", I heard myself shriek and the nurse rushed back to embrace me.