4.6 Strike Three - Shock

I tried to get my mind back into history class. Mr. Rottenburger was back after only two days and taught us about some European history. He didn't look too healthy, though. He had to blow his nose every few minutes and his face was red. Dave was right in not wanting to make fun of him because he was still sick. Then about five minutes before the break the unthinkable happened. Mr. Rottenburger's face went from red to pale within a few seconds before he collapsed to the floor. Everyone started to panic and then we all ran up to him to check, if he was ok.

"Mr. Rottenburger, Mr. Rottenburger, what's up!?", Belinda screamed and scared us.

"He can't hear us!", Alex noticed. We tried to sit him up, but he was very heavy.

"Is he even breathing!?", Paula asked. Everyone was just staring at him so I stepped in and held my hand over his nose and mouth.

"No he's not!", I whimpered.

"Fuck no!", Dave screeched.

"Somebody get the nurse!", I shouted and then pressed my lips on Mr. Rottenburger's to revive him. We had had a lesson about this in swimming class that I tried to recall.

"I'll get the nurse!", Paula told us and ran out of the room.

"No, she can't help him. This is too serious", Dave complained.

"Then someone call an ambulance!", I shouted again after mouth-to-mouth insufflation brought no change.

"I'll call!", Alex answered and took out his phone. I laid my hands on the chest and started a cardiac massage. I had a hard time doing this because of my lazy elbow. I felt my bladder spurt pee, but I couldn't care less. I was terrified he would die! I put all my weight in, but it didn't seem to help. I redid the ventilation. Nothing. I was exhausted and sweating heavily.

"Ambulance is coming. I'll take over for you", Alex shouted in my ear and started to pump Mr. Rottenburger's chest. Then Paula came back with the nurse. The latter had a bag-valve-mask and put it over his face and started the ventilation. After a few more dramatic seconds he finally opened his eyes and started breathing on his own!

"Good job!", I told Alex and he looked back at me still shocked. All classmates were still staring at our fallen teacher. But he seemed to be alright now and talked to my classmates.

"Yeah, you too", he returned while still breathing heavily.

"I thought he was dead", I teared up.

"Hey, I'm afraid you wet yourself a bit", Alex whispered towards me and laid a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh noo", I whispered back in shame and looked at my crotch. While trying to revive Mr. Rottenburger I must have squeezed my maxi pad!

"Calm down. No one cares. You saved his life after all! Shall I escort you to the bathroom?", he asked gently.

"I don't know, Alex...", my mind was turning. The exhaustion and shock set in again.

"Okay, come with me. I'll help you", he tried to pull on my lazy arm before realizing it.

"The other one", I whispered.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry!", he returned and finally got me up. As soon as I was standing I could feel the pee run down my legs and soak my pants all the way down.

"Oh no!", I heard myself whimper. Alex looked at me again and saw.

"Come on, you need to get to the restroom quickly", Alex told me and dragged me out of the class room. I could see them look after me.

"Everyone saw!", I cried.

"It's okay, Lyz. Don't think about it", he comforted me and walked me all the way into the women's restroom.

"That was really nice of you, thanks!", I told him standing there in my pissed pants once I retained my composure.

"You're welcome, Lyz"

"I'm so sorry you had to take care of my peed pants"

"Are you kidding? I'll need to head over to the men's and check my own pants", he laughed abashed.

"Really? I don't see anything on your pants"

"Yeah, it was so exhausting I let out a wet fart", he added and I felt bad for him since I didn't only smell pee but poop, too.

"Oh, I'm sorry for you. Now that I think of it I might have had one, too", I tried to cheer him up a bit.

"Do you need help in there?", he asked sheepishly and pointed to the stalls.

"Errr....no, but thanks for asking", I answered and blushed heavily again.

"Oh no, you misunderstood! I didn't mean to...I will take care of myself quickly and then I would send you the nurse to help you out", he explained and I winced again by the thought of the nurse. But Mom told me I could trust her.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Thank you again so much!", I walked up on him and kissed him on the cheek. Then I turned around and dragged my feet to the stalls while he left.