4.34 Strike Three - Debts

We transfered the remaining diapers from his backpack into mine and Mack finally wiped his face and hair dry with a tissue.

"Done! Do you wanna stay longer or just get back home, Lyz?", he asked.

"I'd stay if you don't mind"

"Certainly not", he returned. I sat down on his bed and heard a crinkling. First I wondered if that came from me, but I quickly realized it wasn't. I got up and pulled his bedcover and blanket away. There was a blue foiled pad on the bed sheet. Mack looked embarrassed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you. Why don't you just put it away?", I asked him.

"Because Mom checks it", he answered depressed and I quickly covered it again with his bedcover.

"I have a surprise for you!", I tried to cheer him up. His eyes got bigger and he looked curious.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Close your eyes"

"Really?"

"Yeah, Mack, close 'em and keep 'em shut until I tell you to open them", I explained.

"Okay"

"And now relax and just enjoy", I told him and put my hand into the front of his sweatpants.

"What are you...?"

"Don't look! I'm just paying off my debts"

"But we already did that this afternoon"

"If anything I got deeper in debt. After all I bet I had more fun than you"

"I'm not so sure about that actually"

"Point is: we both had fun. Now it's only about you"

"But I'm...I'm still a bit sore...", he admitted.

"Okay, I will be very careful and if it still hurts, just tell me", I offered him and he nodded with his eyes still closed. I carefully massaged him a bit through his shorts. Then I pulled his sweatpants and shorts to his ankles.

"Lyz?"

"Yeah?"

"Please don't prank me, ok?"

"Promised!"

"Okay thanks", he returned and started to relax a bit.

"You're welcome", I said while blatantly staring at his naked crotch and wondered what it felt like to have a dick ^^ Then I got down to my knees and put his penis in my mouth.

"Oh!", Mack moaned and put a hand on his mouth. I let his penis go.

"Okay, I suggest we'll just lay you on your bed and you moan into your pillow. At least that's what I do when I wanna have fun with myself", I giggled and led him to his bed. I laid him on his back and the bedwetting pad crinkled again while I caressed his chest a bit. Then I handed him his pillow and put his dick back into my mouth. I started playing with my tongue on his tip and felt him get harder. Mack moaned again, but the pillow muffled the sound. I let his boner slip out of my mouth and massaged his bare bum instead. I want to stall him a bit. I noticed his helmet had already been red. I put it back in and instantly noticed him leaking some drops of pre-cum. It tasted salty and even a bit bitter, but I overcame my disgust for him and continued the tongue play. I felt Mack wince with his hips while he moaned again and again. I let him go again, but quickly clutched his shaft and rubbed it carefully. I tried to stay away from the glans to avoid hurting him.

"Ouch!", I heard him through the pillow and instantly stopped again.

"Oh, did I hurt you? Let me take care of it", I told him and started licking his tip carefully again.

"That's gooood", he moaned again. I tried to literally suck a bit on his penis, but he winced again and so I just stuck with the soft tongue play instead. This continued for another few minutes when I noticed him getting louder.

"Sfall I ftall furfer?", I asked him.

"No...too exhausted...", he answered gasping for breath. So I got a bit harder and faster with my tongue and also massaged his balls a bit. He winced and moaned more and more until I suddenly felt his dick filling my mouth with cum. This CAME ^^ so unexpected that I started leaking pee again. Some of his cum even started leaking through my lips, but I hung on and continued to tongue-play his tip while also peeing my diapers at the same time. Since I couldn't look down, I put my hand in my crotch to check for wetness. My diaper was already very thick, but still felt dry. It made a noticeable crinkling sound.

"You can continue playing with yourself if you want...I don't care...I'll keep my eyes closed forever...but I'm all run down", Mack said and implied I had played with myself the whole time. I flailed about to finally find another tissue and spit his cum in it and wiped my mouth. Then I saw his penis further dripping cum and licked it dry again. This time I just swallowed.

"I hope you're fine, Mack"

"You can bet your diapee. Thanks! Unbelievable!", he answered exhausted. I pulled his bedcover and blanket away from under his bum until he laid on the bed-wetting pad and finally covered him with his blanket. If his dick continued to dribble, the pad would even serve a purpose ^^

"Goodnight!", I told him and kissed him on the cheek. Then I left him alone in his room and went home.

Even though Mack and I had slept for an hour in the afternoon I could now feel the draining of the long day. I had thought the day before was extremely long and exhausting, but it was easily surpassed by this one. So many people, incidents, laughs and tears had taken their toll. At least my pelvis had gotten better. I entered the living room and bowed over the backrest of Mom's armchair to kiss her good night and to avoid her seeing my crotch. Once up the stairs I noticed a crinkling sound from my diaper. But the TV must have been too loud for Mom to notice anyway. After I had finally treated Mack, I was just so satisfied and peaceful that I didn't care about anything anymore. I originally planned to take the wet diaper off and get a shower, but I felt just so damn tired that I simply dropped my dark-blue slacks and went to bed. I threw the bedcover to the ground and pulled my blanket away. But even in my drowsiness I suddenly noticed a green mattress cover in the center of my bed sheet.

"What's that?", I uttered and touched it. It felt like cotton. Then I finally recalled what Mom told me. I took a deeper look at the bed sheet. It was white and felt a bit as if it was made of silk - just a lot thicker than silk - thick silk ^^ I still didn't care too much though and just laid in there. It crinkled a bit all around and felt cold. It made me feel like a bed-wetter again. I looked up to Teddy as I touched my diapered crotch.

"This is so surreal", I told him, but he didn't answer ^^ And so I just fell asleep.