4.13 Strike Three - No Laughing Matter

I arrived at the bus stop. There was a little boy with his mother pointing at my bum. He was telling her that I had pooped my pants. I looked at my jeans and saw that I had a noticeable bulge from the full diaper now. I quickly pulled my shirt over it embarrassed. The mother actually came over and asked me if I needed something, but I just shook my head and told her I was okay. She was so nice. The five minutes until the bus finally arrived felt like an eternity. Luck wasn't on my side as they both took the same bus and the boy chose the seat behind me. After a while I heard him complain that it smelled like pee. I used my perfume to mask the smell. But instead of shutting him up it made him aware of me again. He didn't notice yet that I could hear him, too. So he told his mother how he had been right that I messed myself. He was bragging about it until she put a hand on his mouth. She whispered to him that I just got sick and had an accident and that this was no laughing matter as he wouldn't want anyone to laugh about him either. Her calm tone impressed me and I wanted to get hugged by her. She may have been the one person in the world who could've told me that everything was fine and I would have believed her. We eventually reached school and when I got out of the bus, the mother and her son followed me outside. They call that bad luck I guess ^^ And if that wasn't bad enough the little boy came up to me.

"I'm sorry for your accident!", he told me and then ran towards the play area next to our school. This left me dumbfounded. At least the students at the bus stop had already entered the bus and couldn't hear him.

"Having a rough day?", the mother suddenly asked me with her calm voice. The brunet was standing right next to me in her light-blue belly tee and white pants. I hadn't noticed her nearing as my eyes were instinctively following her son.

"Yeah...", I got out when I tried to pull my shirt further down.

"You're cute. Hear me out, I have no evil intentions. What's your name?"

"Lyza?..."

"You don't know?", she giggled.

"I'm Lyza..."

"Nice to meet you, Lyza. You are visibly uncomfortable and have your hands in your crotch. Did you have an accident?", she asked me with a warm smile on her face.

"No I...I...", I stammered. She put her hand on my cheek and then caressed my blonde hair.

"You can tell me. I won't be mad about it. Even if it's a stinky one", she giggled again.

"I didn't poop myself...", was all I got out when tears started to run down my face. She enfolded me and caressed the back of my head. It felt so good.

"Hey, it's okay. Everything will be fine. You just need to tell me the truth. I have seen how the back of your pants was sagging..."

"I wet my diaper", I admitted. She let go of me and looked confused.

"You wanna tell me you are wearing diapers?", she asked me with a serious look on her face as if she thought I was lying at her.

"Actually...yes", I told her with big sad eyes.

"Can I see?", she asked curious. I nodded, opened the fly and fumbled with my jeans button, but I was too nervous to make it.

"Sorry, I can't do it..."

"Okay, let me help you", she announced and put my hand away to open the button and pull my jeans down a few inches. My light-blue panties showed and I pulled the front away from me to reveal my diapers to her. The mothers mouth opened and she pulled the front of my panties down a bit to see more.

"You really do wear one. I'm sorry I doubted you. But Lyza you're drenched", she said while she put my panties and jeans back up and closed the button.

"I know..."

"Do you have a fresh one in your backpack?"

"No, but I was on my way to the school nurse..."

"Will she help you out? Because you can't stay in drenched diapers", she said with a worried face and meanwhile the diaper indeed felt wet on the inside just like my maxi pad had.

"Yes, she will take care of me"

"That calms me a bit. Cause I'm afraid I couldn't have helped you out with a diaper", she smiled and giggled a bit.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"No, not at all. I'm sorry. I just would've never guessed a girl your age would still need diapers. I feel really sorry for you. Honestly I don't even know how I would've helped you out, if you messed your pants. I just felt the need to comfort you. It must be hard", she caressed my hair again and I started crying.

"You got no idea...", I got out and embraced this woman who I hadn't known just thirty minutes ago. I felt relieved when she hugged me back.