1.3 My Story - The Beginning

Dads words keep me thinking while I'm having toast and cereals for breakfast. He has a point, but it's not only when he's home, though. I feel a shiver down my spine and notice a warmth in my crotch that I think wasn't there a minute ago. I lift the skirt and can already see a small yellow shadow on my pull-up. I'm pathetic. While I rush to the toilet I struggle to not ruin my diaper. I pull them down and pee slowly tinkles into the bowl. The inside of my pull-up has a deep yellow spot, but it's not too bad - only trickled a bit. I managed to hold the rest in. I grab my strong perfume and spray it on the urine spot. Ever since this started again I use it to cover up my mishaps. It took me a while to find a strong perfume that covers urine smell and blends with my daily perfume as well.

I walk back into the kitchen to finish my breakfast. Mom enters and leaves multiple times to get herself ready while I'm getting my next big sip of water.

I was in eighth grade when one day I blacked out in school. I remember opening my eyes looking towards the ceiling and my teacher who had a concerned look on her face. The bone above my cheek hurt where I obviously hit the table. My co-students said I was out for about a minute and that I scared the shit out of everyone. Mom was called and picked me up at school. She didn't get the fuzz about it and was sure I just fell asleep in the midst of the lesson and hit my head on the table kinda knocking myself out. I honestly didn't know what to think of the whole thing. It confused the hell out of me and I started to doubt the things, too, and thus thought Mom may actually have had a point here. The very next week it happened again. This time I felt very uncomfortable because it was a male teacher who woke me up and I instantly felt a cold breeze on my legs which made me realize that my skirt was up. While he asked me if I was okay and if I knew where I was and such I couldn't think of anything else than that him and all the boys had seen my cute yellow panties. I even thought I might have been raped by all of them after they stunned me ^^ My friends later told me all details about the incident and that my skirt just went up while I dropped to the floor. This time Mom got me to the hospital for an MRI. But while waiting for the results the last dizziness already stopped and so I was found to be okay. Then Mom told Dad about it and he was really worried. He wanted to leave his job and come home instead. Dad hadn't been home in two weeks and wouldn't come back the next two weekends either due to a big project. And he was angry that we didn't tell him earlier. I was worried he would risk his job for nothing and Mom probably thought the same. Plus our financial situation had never been great because of the house and only one income. In the end he stayed there but insisted that my Mom took better care of me. From then on she took it more serious and started being nicer to me. We went to the doctor who made some appointments for tests and from now on every morning and every evening she'd check on me to make sure I was doing well. The last year or so we actually didn't have too much going on together due to puberty I guess ^^ So this was a nice change of pace.

Incident #3 and #4 followed within only a few days. The problem was that during the former I had actually peed and pooed a bit in my panties. I honestly hadn't noticed - I mean I had just been unconscious - until the teacher told the nurse to help me clean myself up cause she had heard a wet fart when I collapsed and noticed that I smelled pretty bad. I wore jeans that day which had covered my accident. The crotch was a bit damp but no one could tell. The nurse grabbed wet wipes from a drawer and took me to the bathroom. It was so humiliating. She didn't only insist we enter the handicapped toilet together, but she also wouldn't let me do it myself. She unbuttoned me like a little child. First she stripped me off my blouse. I didn't need a bra yet but I was proud of my growing breasts and embarrassed to get exposed like that even though she was only an elderly woman. Then she pulled my jeans down exposing a wet yellow patch that my bright white panties didn't exactly help to hide. Once I saw it I instantly tried to cover my crotch with my hands. It scared me since I hadn't wet myself in about four years when I hadn't cared, yet. While growing up further I started to have less leaks. Then I began to feel embarrassed when caught in wet pants, so with the help of a doctor and my parents I managed that by controlling my drinking and peeing habits. Within two weeks I had become completely dry.

"Oh. No, no, you can't hide from me. I have already seen that you peed yourself like a little girl, too", the nurse said surprised rubbing the situation further in.

"...but I passed out...not my fault...I just dribbled a bit...", I replied already sobbing.

"You shit your pants! That's just disgusting!!", she suddenly shouted at me.

Panicking I looked down inside my jeans, but except for a wet patch there was nothing. No poo.

"Just turn around, young lady!", she added. I did as she said and there was a big mirror. It showed a crying naked blonde teen with red cheeks and a brown stain in the back of her panties. The nurse first let me step out of my jeans and then carefully started to pull down my panties. Looking into the slip there was no load or anything. It was indeed just a wet fart. The nurse then started to clean my privates with the wet wipes and repeatedly showed her disgust. I actually used to like that nurse and didn't get why some others hated her. They must have had accidents, too ^^ After what felt like an eternity she was done and wanted me to walk butt naked back to her room but I simply refused. I took my jeans and grabbed some tp to dry the crotch a bit and pulled them back on. The nurse got angry but I didn't care anymore. In her office she pulled out some teen diapers and tried to convince me of wearing them as a replacement for my panties so I wouldn't catch a cold. The thought of having to walk around in diapers IN F'N PUBLIC made me want to die. Little did I know what would come shortly after ^^ Next my Mom arrived after my teacher had called her instantly and the stupid nurse told her that I "shit my pants in school" and that this was unbearable behavior on my part. Mom told the nurse that this wouldn't happen again and took me to the car. Once inside she slapped me in the face and I started to cry again.

"You must not shit your pants!", she insisted.

"...but Mom I didn't shit...I passed out and...I mean...the teacher said I farted while I was out...it was...it was just...", I mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, honey. I'm really sorry. I was just so shocked, you know? After all the trouble with bed-wetting and stuff", she apologized and caressed my head.

"But I peed my pants when I was out, I'm afraid...sorry Mom, please don't hate me!"

"No, I don't hate you, hun. It's okay. Everything is fine. I love you!", she calmed me. I couldn't say anything anymore. I was just so wasted. Mom gave me a fresh pair of panties and jeans to wear she had in the trunk and gave my wet jeans a suspicious look before driving home. Then she bathed me until I stopped feeling bad about it. This was really nice of her and we got better. After the other incident she then tried to talk me into confessing I had another accident but well I didn't ^^ I was actually close to confessing anyway because she was so nice bathing me and all, but I couldn't bring myself to pee my pants on purpose ^^