6.26 Game Over - Mischief Smile

We eventually came to a more populated suburb. Whenever people neared Mack quickly hid his crotch while I soothed him by touching his elbow. At first it looked very suspicious, but after a while he managed to hide it a lot more natural. We chatted a bit about this and that to the point we almost forgot about the accident. Eventually an elder couple approached us. They were already whispering to each other and taking turns at looking our way. The man then put his arm around the woman and tried to pull her to the other side of the street, but before he could she got a bit closer.

"Get cleaned up! You can't walk around like that...", the elderly woman hissed before the man overpowered her and they switched sides. Then she looked over once more with a dismissive look on her face before they quickly vanished. I was confused and thought that maybe Mack had forgotten to hide his pissed pants. Our eyes met and he seemed to be just as surprised as I was. His hands hid his little accident pretty well, though. Had he hidden it too late? I noticed Mack's eyes grew bigger. He was staring a little further down, though.

"Lyz!", he suddenly shouted alarmed and I slowly followed his eyes. It couldn't have been more obvious. There were wet patches on both of my upper thighs! For a moment I couldn't grasp what had happened. Had I walked under a broken gutter? Then I saw the right patch grow towards my crotch and realized that my diaper was leaking heavily!

"No no noo!!", I shouted, but didn't know what to do. I had frozen on the spot and stared at the slowly growing patches. Then Mack quickly took my hand and dragged me to a nearby doorway.

"Here we're out of sight"

"This can't be happening, dammit...", I still cursed and stared at the wet patches.

"Show me your ass"

"Er what!?"

"I gotta see your behind to check for more leaks", he clarified and I finally turned around for him.

"How bad is it?"

"Your bum is drenched"

"WHAT!? How the fuck didn't I feel that...?", I asked horrified and grabbed my bum.

"Gotcha! Your backside is fine, Lyz", he chuckled while I turned back around confused. His mischief smile mixed with my panic and I just slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck...p...Magnus!?", I asked him enraged and was really close to teasing him for pissing his pants, but luckily restrained myself in time. He looked at me shocked.

"Ouch! Dude, I just tried to lighten the mood a bit..."

"NOT FUNNY though! Look at me dammit...", I pointed at the wet patches.

"I guess now we're sort of equal, Lyz", Mack shrugged displaying the dark stain on his green pants. I knew what he meant. Now we both had obviously wet ourselves.

"Except I got two of them making it a lot harder to hide"

"This is not a contest, Lyz. I'd say just cover the wet parts with your hands as good as possible and let's get the heck out of here!"