3.8 Strike Two - Last Stand

We were a few minutes late, but since this was art class that didn't matter. The teacher Mrs. Orleans was always late for classes and sometimes her lesson didn't start until fifteen minutes in. I saw I had gotten a message by Mom earlier and drank the rest of the second bottle. The bad thing about Mrs. Orleans was that you always had to stand up before answering her. But by the end of the lesson I had already leaked several spurts to ease the pressure and was close to needing to leak again when I suddenly heard her say my name and ask a question. I tried to just shrug my shoulders but she didn't let that get through. I carefully stood up hoping no one could make out the form of my again big wet maxi pad on my black leggings. I must have upset Mrs. Orleans with my attitude as she started to go through the whole chapter with me asking me several things and teaching us about the historical contexts. I needed to dribble a bit more and just let go because I wouldn't have been able to hold it without showing my desperation. I prayed the recycled maxi pad would get the job done! So I stood there listening to my teacher and peeing my pad at the same time. It was so embarrassing. She even ignored the bell. This freaking day just wouldn't end! I must have stood there for a whole five minutes in total before she finally dismissed us. I didn't even dare to sit down as I feared I might leak again. I just gave Jenny a sign and went for the restrooms quickly. While I had trouble pulling down my pants again, I leaked a bit, but otherwise made it. I pulled the maxi pad from my panties again and wrung it out once more. To my surprise there was only a small wet patch on the left side of my dark green panties and it didn't even appear on my black leggings at all. I dried all with toilet paper again and pulled everything back up my butt.

I met Jenny in front of the restroom. We sat outside under a tree and chatted a bit while going through the math tasks. I had already figured them out during the lesson, but she struggled quite a bit and so we talked everything over. Mom reminded me again to drink something and so I opened the third bottle and drank half of it since I finally could pee anytime I wanted again. Once we were done with math she got a bit sad.

"Hey, why the sad face?", I asked her.

"Mom is going to kill me!"

"Why?"

"You know why"

"Because you peed your pants?"

"Because my panties and jeans are drenched in urine. Like I told you she can become really mean. Last time I had an accident I was grounded for two weeks!"

"Oh wow. But I guess it's been a while"

"Uh yeah, I was I think 6 or so and I had also pooped myself", she smirked.

"Things changed since then and so I'm sure you'll be fine. But just in case you'll get in trouble please put the blame on me. I mean it was my fault after all."

"Except it wasn't. And you've been so nice to me and helped me out"

"But of course I helped you!"

"Thanks again, Lyz!", she gave me a big hug and the way she did it I couldn't resist but kiss her on the forehead again. I could hear her breath out in enjoyment.

"Isn't your bus here in a minute?", I said as it had just crossed my mind.

"Oh you're right! But I could always just take the next one", she offered.

"No, we're done with math anyway. Hurry up Jen or you'll miss it!", I answered and so she rushed to the bus stop and within two minutes she was gone. I looked at my phone and saw I had some time left before Mack's school was out and so I decided to approach him. Before I arrived there I took the time to find a spot to wee a bit. I didn't need to go yet, but this way I wouldn't risk leaking through my leggings again. I found a bush at a fence where I pulled my pants and panties down and squatted. When nothing came out I pushed a bit and emptied my bladder. As my eyes were wandering around I suddenly noticed an older man walking around on the other side of the fence. It must have been his property because he started to yell at me as soon as he noticed me. I started to pull up my panties and leggings when he suddenly stopped. I looked up at him and saw him staring at my pissed maxi pad. I continued to get my pants up and just ran away in embarrassment.