5.77 Uncaught - Crashing

"That's good. I mean: in the end all parents are weird", he chuckled and pointed at the bowls asking.

"You know I love pudding! But how about videogames first?", I asked pointing at the two controllers. Mack's eyes went to the controllers and then back to the pudding.

"Of course...if you want to...", he returned a bit disappointed.

"How about that: I see your racing sim is in. Let me practice a few laps first and meanwhile you can already eat from your pudding", I told him with a wink.

"Oh, was it that obvious?", he asked blushing.

"Yep!", I answered sassy and grabbed the controller. Mack switched on TV and console before finally getting ahold of his pudding ^^ I drove a Lamborghini through a street circuit that was too narrow to take advantage of its top speed. After a few laps I looked over to Mack who stared mesmerized at the TV with the spoon still in his hand even though he had stopped eating. While driving down a straight I freed my right hand to pick a big pudding blob off the corner of his mouth and licked it off my finger. Mack screamed at me to watch out when the Lamborghini crashed into a barricade ^^

"Oops!"

"You can't just take your hands off the controller", he complained while cleaning his mouth.

"Sorry, but it's so delicious! How about you drive now? Meanwhile I can eat my chocolate pudding!", I giggled and grabbed my bowl. In the meantime Mack raced a Ferrari to lap records until he decided to have a little race. I got ahead of him right at the start and overtook a few cars. The split screen didn't exactly help navigating through the corners and so I accidentally left the track a few times. I saw Mack faced similar issues, but within a few laps he had gained the second place while I had taken the lead already. I already had a big margin when I decided that I didn't want to win this race. Mack had wanted me to come over so bad because of the failed test and wanting to have a good time, so me winning wouldn't exactly help there. I knew he was very ambitious about such things. But of course I couldn't just stop and let him pass. That would've hurt his ego, too. So I made my Lamborghini go wide a few times and stopped accelerating fully. I looked over to Mack. He was pushing hard to close the gap between us. Within a few laps he had already gotten right behind me and tried to overtake me. Then I messed up a bit and he passed me. Since there were a few more laps left, I started pushing again and even managed to overtake him. While I was still cheering inside, he suddenly countered. This took me by surprise and I slid off the track without touching his Ferrari. I managed to regain the second place, but Mack was already too far ahead. When he passed the finish line he jumped up and cheered.

"Yahoo! I did it!"

"Grats, Mackie!"

"Thanks, but you were pretty damn fast. I had a hard time keeping up with you until you stranded. Great drive!", he complimented me happy.

"And now the winner gets a kiss!", I declared and while Mack instinctively held his cheek into my direction I blatantly kissed him on the mouth. His eyes grew bigger and bigger until I busted out laughing.

"Hey, what was that all about? Are you teasing me?", he asked baffled before finally laughing, too.

"Was it that bad? Then I'm sorry", I winked.

"Are you kidding?"

"Okay, then you'll just get another one", I giggled and quickly kissed him on the mouth again. This time he closed his eyes.

"Mhm, tastes like pudding", he said enjoying. Then somehow jealousy hit me out of nowhere.

"Sorry that it's just me"