6.43 Game Over - Temporary Solution

Mom quickly gave me a tissue with trembling hands, but I didn't know what to do with it.

"Stuff it in your panties", she whispered and just as I wanted to reach under my skirt she stopped me.

"What?"

"You can't...they'll see..."

"I don't care", I told her and shrugged because I couldn't fight it anymore.

"No...Lyza don't!", she forbid me and grabbed my hands.

"What are you doing? Let go of me", I fought against her, but felt I also leaked some drops with every pull. My crotch started to get warm and wet. I had no choice, but to just go down so I at least wouldn't pee on my legs, socks and shoes. Mom finally let go of me. I managed to position myself a bit better while my pee already dribbled into my panties. One after the other some of the hikers looked at me and I quickly pretended to tie my shoes. I smiled at them and they just smiled back while I prayed they couldn't see my urine overflowing my panties and dripping to the ground.

"I'm so sorry, honey!", Mom told me once the hikers were finally gone. I was still down to one knee trying to process what had just been happening.

"You forced me to pee my panties, Mom", I complained and pulled my white childish underwear down to my ankles. It was still dripping wet.

"Did you want to expose yourself in front of these people? I couldn't let you do that..."

"You told me to be patient and wait for things to fall into place, yet we need at least a temporary solution, too", I said in a bitter tone pointing at my drenched panties.

"Well the solution for now is to dry your panties again. But I know where you're coming from, hun"

"What does that mean, Mom?"

"If you agree that it's only a temporary fix for a limited time until we find out more about it...well...I'm willing to comply with your demands, honey"

"Oh, that's great", I returned all enthusiastic and imagined she had finally understood my situation. No more running to the loo and embarrassing myself I thought...

"I'm glad you like it. But now let's try to save your panties yet again", Mom said and began wiping my white underwear with the hearts pattern dry. It would take many tissues from her box and a few minutes until she would be done. All the while I yet again just stood there embarrassed and hoped no more groups of hikers would emerge ^^ They didn't, but I suddenly noticed a woman who was walking her big shepherd dog coming our direction.

"Mom!"

"Honey?", Mom asked looking up to me.

"Someone is coming our way", I declared and Mom stopped with what she had been doing. She looked at the woman and then at me again.

"That's bad luck. It's Mrs. Patterson"

"The chatterbox from the meat market?"

"Yes, it's her and I guess she won't just walk past us"