4.3 Strike Three - On The Road Again

I wasn't eager to face another day at school without protection, but I really didn't have much of a choice. I packed a bag with five maxi pads and five panties - just in case - and put it together with three bottles and the two sandwiches in my backpack. For all this to fit in I actually needed to take out a book or two ^^ Then we all got in the car and drove off. It wasn't exactly a long ride, but I still managed to get into trouble. It took only about five minutes before I noticed I was leaking a bit. It dawned on me that in my mad rush packing my backpack, I had actually forgotten to use the toilet again! Now I was sitting in the passenger seat, while the vibrations from the car gave me an even harder time holding on.

"Lyza, do you need the toilet?", Mom asked me seemingly out of nowhere at a traffic light.

"No!", I blurted out despite already being in trouble.

"But I can pull over if you need to", she added worried, but didn't notice how much this embarrassed me. I didn't know what bothered me more: That she said it in front of Mack or that I would have to confess to her in public that I wasn't able to make it.

"No, Mom!!", I just shouted back and when I did I felt a spurt of pee escape. I already had both hands in my crotch and tried to squirm as unobtrusive as possible.

"Okay, okay. No need to shout at me like that. It just looks to me like you are desperate", Mom tried to calm me down.

"Except I'm not. See?", I countered and tried to show her how I wasn't desperate to pee. But the moment I stopped squirming my barrier broke and I started to tinkle in my maxi pad. Only after some seconds I managed to stop leaking.

"Fine, Lyza", Mom ended the discussion and went on driving. I looked into the rear-view mirror and saw Mack sitting behind me looking worried. I turned around to him and made an asking face to which he mouthed 'Your damn pride'. I turned back forward and let my head hang because suddenly I could feel the wetness between my legs. Mack was right and I disappointed him again. I took my phone and wrote him that I was sorry. We then arrived at his school and dropped him off.

"Hun?", Mom asked as soon as Mack was gone.

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Please don't talk so derogatory to me again when around others, okay?"

"Okay..."

"I get I said that in front of your friend and I'm sorry I did. My maternal instincts just got the best of me I'm afraid..."

"No, you don't need to apologize. Thanks for caring, Mom. I'm sorry I reacted so rude"

"Taken", she answered and smiled at me.

Despite taking much too long at home we actually arrived very early at school. Turned out the car was much faster than two walking kids ^^ When Mom started backing into a parking space I complained that she could just drop me off at the sidewalk. Mom reminded me that she wanted to see the nurse first and grabbed a bag from the backseat. Well, I had actually forgotten about it or suppressed.

"Did your Mommy drive you to school?", I suddenly heard Paula say from behind after Mom had already walked through the entrance. She was standing there with Trisha and some other classmates. I nodded towards them and tried to pass them quickly.

"Come on, leave her alone", Trisha countered her and followed me.

"Hi, what's up?", I said and got worried as all I wanted to do was check the damage and change into another pad.

"Hey Lyza, do you have a minute?"

"Sure", I lied.

"I just wanted to apologize for the misunderstanding during social studies class yesterday", she said and blushed.

"Don't worry. But what was it about?", I dared to ask.

"You had such a long coughing attack that I thought with certainty, you had peed yourself like I had the day before", she explained giggling with a beet-red face.

"Oh, now I see", I joined her.

"And that's why I thought dropping the drink would spare you some embarrassment. But I'm glad I was wrong", she laughed. Except she wasn't.

"So you actually tried to save me? That was nice of you!"

"But of course. You were helping me out in the locker room, as well."

"Ah and before I forget: Thanks for the note earlier. You definitely saved me from embarrassing myself there", I laughed.

"You're welcome. To be honest: I don't think anyone would've noticed on your dark leggings anyway"

"Well, you did. Caught staring at my bum?", I teased her.

"Guilty", Trisha returned and we both laughed loudly.

"Well you warned me I was sexy", I replied just when I felt the uncomfortable wetness become a bit warmer. I quickly tensed my sphincter again.

"At first I thought you had pooped your pants. Then I noticed there was actually a big misplaced pad sagging in your pants", she added.

"Yeah, how cringy. Even better you warned me I guess. Thanks again! But I need to use the restroom"

"Shall I accompany you?"

"No, thanks"

"Okay, see you later", Trisha ended our chat and went back to the others. I rushed to the toilets. When I pulled my pants down I couldn't believe how wet I already was. Before coming back here I thought about school as if it was only half as bad, but suddenly I was back in survival mode. I made no move to dry the pad, but simply trashed it and took a fresh one from my backpack and put it in my slip. Then I carefully pulled everything up so I wouldn't embarrass myself again.