5.38 Uncaught - All By Myself

"Hey, where is Miss Anderson?", he suddenly asked with a wink and Paula pointed at me.

"Here...", I answered a bit surprised. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Hi Lyza"

"Hi Mr. Rottenburger", I just greeted him back dumbfounded and some boy started to giggle about it. It had to be Chuck, but since I didn't turn around I wouldn't know for sure.

"Take it easy, we're not at school. I gotta thank you, Lyza. They told me you saved my life"

"No...I mean...yeah...sort of...Alex and the nurse got it done. Like others I just sorta helped, you know", I tried to explain it to him.

"Alex of all people? I'm impressed", Mr. Rottenburger said smiling at Alex.

"With all due respect neither the nurse nor me could've done anything if it wasn't for Lyza's calls and her attempts at resuscitation. I'm glad I could help you, Lyz, but you made the miracle happen", Alex explained and he also started tearing up during that last part. Mr. Rottenburger padded him on the back and then pulled him down to give him a much needed hug.

"I didn't get it done, though. I failed...", I added.

"Bullshit!", Paula interrupted me.

"You must not say such things!", Mrs. Henry nagged.

"Lyza, nobody could've done it all by himself! And it felt like you were already reviving him an eternity before Alex and the nurse took over. Don't you get it? He would've been dead already by then", she explained surpressing her tears. Trisha stood next to her crying heavily already.

"PAULA!", Mrs. Henry shouted indignantly.

"BUT IT'S TRUE DAMNIT!", Paula shouted back and the whole place went silent. I just stood there baffled.

"Lyza, I have no doubt you saved my life!", Mr. Rottenburger told me while tearing up.

"That's what I meant. Sorry, Mrs. Henry", Paula threw in.

"Without your effort I wouldn't be here. That's a fact, Lyza", he explained further.

"You even kissed him", Chuck added and everybody cracked up except for me. But at least it lightened the mood a bit.

"Wow, now if that's not a sign of dedication what is?", Mr. Rottenburger said with a wink.

"Lyza, you should be really proud of yourself", Mrs. Henry added and I hated that she was telling me what I should do or feel. All it did was make me angry.

"Hey, I'm sorry if it's a bit much for you. But may I at least thank you, Lyza?", he asked me politely. This calmed me down a bit.

"But of course. I'm sorry for my behavior..."

"You don't need to apologize. It might come with time, you know? Now come here", he beckoned me over and I got closer. I noticed he had said the same thing that I had told Belinda earlier. Then out of nowhere he pulled me down and gave me a big long hug. I could smell a scent of fumigations on his hospital clothes and I also felt, despite him still being weak, he was clinging to me with all his power.

"Hey, nevermind...", I tried to get loose because he was also pulling against my shirt.

"But I do. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving me, Lyza! Thank you so much!", he whispered in my ear before finally letting me go. I instantly pulled my shirt back down.

"Nice green panties, Lyz", Dave commented and I wanted to the ground to open up and swallow me while everybody started giggling. But then I realized how lucky I was that nobody had noticed the big wet diaper under my panties and started to relax again. In all honesty I wondered if Dave actually liked what he had seen ^^ His face didn't tell. Then I started looking over to Trisha, but she was still devastated in tears. Her head was leaning against Paula's shoulder. I guess she couldn't care less about my underwear right now. On the other hand I think a lap dance from me could've cheered her up a bit ^^