5.17 Uncaught - A Hero's Return

The hallways were already empty. I showed Mom the way. As soon as she knew where to go she went ahead which gave me the opportunity to recheck the positioning of my diaper. The first stealth day in diapers and it would start with getting all eyes on me for being late ^^ Once we arrived at the door, Mom waited for me before finally knocking on the door and entering. My classmates and Mrs. Henry stopped talking and stared at us.

"Hi Lyza!", Belinda, Alex and others said at the same time.

"Hi, I'm sorry we're late, Mrs. Henry. We had an appointment with the nurse and got stuck", Mom explained with an abashed smile. The teacher came towards us.

"You don't need to apologize after what happened yesterday", Mrs. Henry declared and it was odd how fast things had changed ^^

"So everything is fine? Well, then I don't want to disturb you any longer. Have fun, kids!", Mom quickly tried to get away, but our teacher stopped her and shook her hand.

"We are so thankful for what Lyza did yesterday. Your daughter was incredibly brave. You should be really proud of her", Mrs. Henry was fulsome in her praise of me. And if this hadn't already been enough, my classmates also nodded to her words. Mom's eyes lit up.

"I AM indeed very proud of her", she smiled.

"Sorry, I didn't want to hold you up, Mrs. Anderson. We just needed to tell you. Come on Lyza, let's start", Mrs. Henry reached for me, gave me a hug and then walked me to my table as if I wouldn't have found it myself ^^ Mom stood there for another second before waving goodbye and leaving. I took the opportunity to look around in class. Jenny was still missing and I planned to text her later. Aside from a boy named Mike everyone had been back onboard.

"Lyza, I just announced to the class that I will replace Mr. Rottenburger during his lessons today and that we will walk over to the hospital and visit him there", Mrs. Henry told me proudly.

"Great idea! So he's fine?", I returned.

"Yes, he's okay. I spoke to him on the phone to make sure it's okay for him and he's really looking forward to it. Otherwise it will be a normal day in school, but of course the school counselor and I invite everyone who feels the need for help coming to terms with the events from yesterday to knock on our door. We'll handle your concerns discreetly in private sessions if you want to. Please don't hesitate to get in touch, okay?", she explained and her look of expectancy was met with most of us nodding. I thought about this for a while, but still had no special feelings about it. I would have had no idea what to tell them about so I came to the conclusion that this simply wasn't for me.

Mrs. Henry then started her lesson and gave us stuff to read in the textbook. I started looking around again and my eyes met with Trisha's. She waved at me smilling before she made a questioning gesture. I put my hands together and sunk my head to apologize for leaving them mid-sentence to follow Mom. Dave was messing around with Alex who seemed to draw sketches with his pencil. Belinda was sort of squirming in her chair while reading in the textbook. She had a hand on her chest as if she was sick. I thought about texting Jenny when I actually noticed a vibration from my backpack. I looked at Mrs. Henry, but she hadn't taken notice. I carefully reached into my bag to find out what Jenny texted me. To my surprise it wasn't her but Mack. He asked if I've been alright. This brought a bright smile onto my face. I was so glad he cared so much about me.

During the last fifteen minutes or so I had entirely forgotten I was wearing a diaper. And that was a good thing because it showed I could actually get my easier life back where I didn't have to watch out for my bladder at all times. Now that I was aware of it again I noticed a slight pressure. I wanted to release it, but my sphincter cramped. My inner instincts told me to hold on. I knew it wouldn't be much urine, but as always it felt like a whole gallon was waiting to be released. Just when I tried to relax, Mrs. Henry suddenly asked me if I was already done. Of course she didn't mean my number one business ^^ The irony is I felt I lost some drops before instinctively holding on again. I quickly shook my head and began reading. Mrs. Henry passed me by as she started walking through the aisles. I tried to focus on the task at hand now. After a few minutes I overheard Mrs. Henry talking to Belinda.

"Belinda, why aren't you reading in your textbook?"

"...sorry, Ma'am...", Belinda whispered.

"Come on. It's page 65", Mrs. Henry added when I eventually started watching their conversation. Belinda hesitated for a moment before slowly opening her book.

"...sorry, Ma'am..."

"Belinda, are you okay? You look pale", Mrs. Henry noted and despite holding the textbook in both hands Belinda's elbows covered her stomach. She hung over huddled.

"...not feeling well, sorry...", Belinda responded strained. She dropped the book again and held onto her stomach. Mrs. Henry bent down to her.

"What's wrong, girl?"