6.3 Game Over - Nothing Sexual

"Lyza...Lyza...", a voice woke me up and it took me a while to gain consciousness. When I finally opened my eyes I saw Jane stand in front of me smiling at me.

"Yeah?"

"When's school today?", she whispered.

"Er...what?...I...it's at eight...", I stammered and yawned.

"Oh, and do you want to go home first?"

"Why? What time is it?"

"7:14"

"Oh, that won't work then"

"You think? I can drive you home first and then get you to your school within I guess 20 minutes..."

"No, that's not necessary, but thanks", I refused her offer. John woke up due to us talking.

"Hey, what's up?", he asked and looked at me confused.

"Lyza needs to get to school", Jane explained. John ignored her.

"Were you sleeping here all night?", he wondered.

"Yes, I'm afraid. I must have fallen asleep", I chuckled and he just smiled at me.

"Coool! I'm glad you didn't leave me alone here!"

"You two were so cute I couldn't bring myself to wake you up again", Jane chuckled and we joined. Then I got up from the bed and immediately noticed my diaper was sagging.

"Don't worry. That sometimes happens to me, too, Lyza", John whispered to me. Jane overheard him and stared at my butt.

"Good Lord, your diaper is drenched", she said astonished and pulled the blanket away. There was a small wet patch on it.

"That wasn't her. That was me, Mommy!", John said, but Jane only raised an eyebrow.

"What did I tell you about lying to me?"

"How do you even know?"

"Your pants are dry, Johnny", she winked at him and that's when I noticed there was also a wet patch on my bum.

"Sorry, Mommy, I just wanted to protect my friend Lyza!"

"That's sweet of you, but I need to take responsibility for my doings, John. I'm sorry for the little mess, Jane", I apologized.

"Don't worry about it, Lyza. But you need to undress your wet pants now. I'll dry them for you", Jane commanded me and after hesitating for a few seconds I pulled my gray slacks and green panties down. Jane took them and left the room to take care of them. Meanwhile John comforted me who was still standing there in yellow stained and drenched diapers. After a minute or so Jane returned.

"That was fast", I said surprised.

"Yeah it might take a few more minutes, though. But now tell me: Do you have a fresh diaper in your bag?"

"Yes I do"

"Okay fine, then let's get you changed", she immediately took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. Then she just ripped the tapes off of my diaper quickly until it fell to the ground.

"I...I can do this myself"

"Oh, come on. Now let me finally help you a bit. I don't think it's that easy for you with only one good arm", Jane noted and then washed my private area with a sponge. She was a beautiful woman, but in her taking care of me there was absolutely nothing sexual about it. She treated me like a daughter and I absolutely loved that ^^ A minute later I was already on my back on the couch while Jane took the new diaper out of my bag. I lifted my bum while she unfolded the diaper and laid it under me. She didn't need no advice, though. Jane quickly placed one tape after the other on the diaper and pulled me up to my feet.

"Wow, that was fast", I said astonished and felt the diaper fit really good.

"You think? It's been a while", she chuckled. Then she handed me my dried green panties and I pulled them over the diaper.

"I don't need the slacks because I managed to take my jeans with me", I told her with a wink and got to my jeans.

"It's interesting that it's still hard to tell you're wearing a diaper even when you're only wearing your panties"