5.46 Uncaught - Brat Baby

When I arrived at Mack's school he was already waiting for me under a tree. It was a really nice day and so the sunlight would cast some interesting shadows due to the tree branches and give Mack an epic look if he had read a book ^^ But instead he seemed to play a pretty stressful game on his phone because his shoulders looked strained while his thumbs were moving in a staccato pace. A plane could've crashed behind him and he wouldn't have even noticed ^^ I immediatly took advantage of his vulnerable position and got behind him by going a bit wide. I wondered if he'd stop soon, but then didn't want to wait any longer. I just stabbed him in the ribs from behind with my left arm. He shrieked and threw up his phone like I was watching a cartoon show. I quickly shot my right hand up and caught his phone like a pro ^^ It was a good feeling until Mack started yelling at me:

"Are you fucking nuts?!", he shouted angrily and I actually had a hard time stopping laughing at him. I was afraid I upset him too much.

"You should've seen your face, Mackie!", I tried to stay in a good mood.

"Damnit!"

"Here, I saved your phone for you", I told him with a forced smile and handed him his phone.

"Grow up, Lyz", Mack said in a bad temper.

"But what if I just don't wanna?", I teased him with a wink and stuck out my tongue.

"LYZ! Would you please stop acting like a brat baby?!", he told me annoyed and this hit me.

"WHAT?!", I suddenly screamed at him. He had called me a baby! My mood immediatly went south and I started crying like a toddler. In hindsight this was a bit ironic, right? ^^ First he looked dumbfounded at my tantrum, but then his eyes got bigger and his mouth opened.

"Oh...no Lyz...that's not why I said it...I'm sorry!", he apologized and I noticed that I had instinctively put my hand on my diapered crotch. Somehow I suddenly felt caught and started sobbing. Mack came over and pulled my head against his chest.

"I'm just so pathetic!"

"No, Lyz, you are not. At least not because of this. I just chose the wrong words for your...bitchy behavior I'm afraid. Calm down...", he assured me and caressed the back of my head. It made my temper cool down quickly and suddenly I found myself in a rather embarrassing situation. I had tried to tease him a bit so he'd have more fun being around me, but within two minutes I totally lost it and he had to comfort me like a little kid. The plan was basically to appeal a bit more as wife material and then I ended up the sobby baby in diapers I refused to admit I was ^^ However, I was all of the sudden totally aware of my situation and wondered how I could quickly save my face. I thought about pretending I just faked the crying to trick him, but there was no way he'd buy that ^^ However I didn't want to just stick with getting comforted by him and being the minor. I decided the longer I waited the worse it got.

"I'm okay. Thank you, Mack!", I told him and quickly wiped the tears away. Mack hesitantly let go.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just got triggered I guess and overreacted", I told him with a smile. Then I swung my arms around him, got on my toes and kissed him on the cheek in appreciation.

"Alright. Then, how was it at the hospital?"

"Nice. It was good to see him fit and well", I said without going into details since I didn't really want to talk about my feelings again. I was afraid I'd start crying in no time ^^ It seemed like Mack instantly felt that I wanted to move on.

"And now: What's the secret?", he asked with a grin.

"I'm not allowed to tell you", I told him the truth ^^

"So she explicitly forbid you to tell ME about it?", he tried to dig through.

"You're kidding me right?", I fended his try off.

"Mh, but you know I can make you tell me about it", Mack tried to intimidate me with a wink.