5.88 Uncaught - Shitty Hollywood Movie

Still wallowing in the feeling I returned home. The lights in the living room were on as was the TV, but Mom wasn't in there. I took a look around first and then finally looked up the stairs. I saw the door to my room was open and the lights on. Irritated I rushed to my room and saw Mom sitting on my bed. The bed sheets had been pulled out and were laying on the ground next to my pillow, blanket and Teddy. I was shocked and just stared for a moment at the sight while I noticed I had peed a bit.

"Mom, what...what did you do!?", I asked her enraged. She didn't react at first, but when I tramped closer she looked me into the eyes.

"I wonder what else you're hiding from me, Lyza", Mom told me grumpy.

"I...nothing!", I stammered confused.

"But there got to be more if you trust me so little"

"But I trust you..."

"There are countless people who knew about your problems ahead of me!!", Mom cut me off in a harsh and bitter tone. That's when I noticed that she had cleared out my wardrobe as well.

"Nooooo! My beautiful clothes!", I whimpered and tears started running down my face. I still couldn't believe she did that to me!

"Why do you even care? I thought you wanted to dress like a baby anyway", she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Mom, why are you so cruel to me!? Haven't I suffered enough already? It's not like I woke up one day and thought that it would be nice to pee my pants and wear diapers. That's not my fault!"

"Because instead of telling me you told the whole damn town about it! Do you have any idea what the people will say about me? A mother who doesn't know her own daughter is wearing diapers?! You embarrassed me in front of all of them! You even told an unfamiliar woman about it of all people..."

"You mean Jane?"

"Of course I'm talking about Jane! Or are there more total strangers you confided in!?"

"She helped me out and supported me after an accident. Even though I was a total stranger for her, too, she cared for me and she most importantly didn't yell at me...", I cast a stone at her and without any hesitation Mom slapped me in the face. I started peeing myself in shock.

"Don't you dare talking to me like that, Lyza! If you like her so much and she cares so much for you maybe you should rather go to her. How about you bother her instead!?", she shouted at me which added insult to injury. My pussy was wet and my cheek was still burning.

"OKAY!!!", I shouted back, grabbed the jeans from my chair and the backpack and then stormed out of the room. I almost fell down the stairs because it was hard to see through all the tears in my eyes. Without thinking twice I opened the door and left the house. I ran down the dark street with tears still running down my face like it was a shitty Hollywood movie ^^ The cold air finally managed to calm me down a bit and I thought about my situation. Did I overreact? But after all it was her who told me I should go. I knew I could've asked Mack for help again, but I didn't want to disturb him. So without overthinking I just called Jane.

"Hi Jane, it's me again"

"Lyza?"

"Yeah"

"Are you...alright? You sound psyched up"

"I had a fight with Mom and...I...can I..."

"Are you hurt? Do you need help?? Tell me, Lyza!"

"I just need a place to sleep..."

"Oh...but of course! Where are you? I'll pick you up!", she offered me and I explained her where I was.