6.27 Game Over - Gone Overboard

We left our hideout and rushed through the suburb. We got a few looks because I must have looked like a challenged person walking with my hands on my upper thighs ^^ and of course Mack covered his wet crotch, too, but no one said a word about it. Five long and dragging minutes later we had passed the crowded places and were finally alone again. Except for the final 200 yards we wouldn't face any more bigger problems of getting caught. Out of view we finally lowered our shields and looked at each others pissed pants. Eventually our eyes met and we just busted out laughing. We were two teens trying to be treated as adults walking around with a pee in our pants. The laughing was a big relieve and helped us through this mess.

After a while I felt the wetness on my right thigh expand. I looked down and saw a noticeable bigger wet patch. The one of the left had remained the same. Just to make sure I grabbed my backside and noticed there was some wetness, too.

"Oh", I uttered and unintentionally started walking slower. Mack looked over.

"What is it? Oh, the wet patch grew bigger...", he instantly noticed.

"It's not just that", I added and turned my backside towards him.

"Oh damn!"

"What? How bad is it? I can't see...", I wondered and kept touching my backside.

"It leaked on both sides with pretty obvious wet stains. No joke this time! But it's not just that. There's also pee on your inner leg"

"Oh...", I shrieked and spread my legs. Looking down I saw a big patch on my right inner thigh. The diaper was done. I had gone overboard with its capacity and was suddenly in big trouble.

We were about to enter our neighborhood. The playground was already ahead of us. Too bad there were some people.

"I honestly don't know how we're gonna get to our houses without being seen", Mack said resigned.

"Same"

"You got a jacket in your bag or a cardigan?"

"No, just some peed pants I'm afraid", I giggled, but Mack just looked sad.

"I...I can't go like this..."

"But you can easily cover your crotch and..."

"There's Mila and my Mom", he said pointing at them.

"That's what I call bad luck. But like I just said you could just cover your crotch..."

"Mila will come after me and insist on hugging and even playing with her...no way to hide it then...", he said disappointedly looking at his crotch. It still hadn't dried, yet, because it had just been too wet.

"Oh, I see. Then come over before they spot you"

"What are you up to, Lyz?", he asked while I already pulled him away from the path behind a bush.

"The same I tried six years ago", I giggled and pulled some tissues from my bag.

"What? No, you should use them to clean yourself up..."

"I have way too few of them and too many leaks. But I can help you out, Mackie", I told him with a smile and started rubbing over his wet crotch with a tissue. I could almost instantly feel he liked it ^^

"Oh...wow...Lyz...thank you so much...", he moaned and almost fell over ^^ Meanwhile I threw away one wet tissue after the other until I had none left. I overcame my disgust again and touch his peed pants with my bare hand. It was still a bit wet, but hard to tell when looking at it.