3.12 Strike Two - No Easy Way Out

"Well, I don't know either. But I make you an offer: You can stay as long as you like and I'll just watch TV. Don't feel committed to tell me anything. Take your time and if by the end of the night you still got nothing to tell me you can just leave. I won't be angry with you", he came up with. This was such a nice move of him.

"Under one condition", I said.

"Which?"

"Sit down beside me. I don't want to be alone", I returned to which he shoved his chair away and sat next to me with his hand still on my shoulder. I shoved it down.

"Just ignore me. I don't want to spoil your evening. I'll tell you when I got something to say"

"Okay..."

"Hey, how about you watch your porn while you have your hand under my shirt", I suddenly started laughing while pulling my shirt up and dragging his hand onto my boob. I hoped he'd like it. He watched me do this with wide eyes. He didn't grab.

"No! Heck, what are you doing, Lyz!?", he snubbed and took his hand away.

"Don't you like them? They are still too small??", I stammered while flashing him. I couldn't believe he refused me.

"What? No! You don't lure me into sex this time..."

"I didn't want...", I babbled and dropped my shirt. At the same time I noticed he actually had a hard-on in his pants. It made me very happy inside he actually liked it.

"You didn't?"

"No! Honestly! I just didn't want to ruin your evening. If you had been playing Gran Turismo, I would've taken the 2nd controller. But since you were looking at bare breasts and I got a pair of those, too..."

"That's all?"

"Yeah. Maybe. I think we maybe could've both had some fun"

"But I don't want you to have fun!", he shouted at me.

"What? Why?", I asked stunned and started to sob.

"Because after all, you're here for a reason, right?"

"Yes but..."

"And you wouldn't have come here if it wasn't absolutely necessary to talk to me, right?"

"Yeah but..."

"No, Lyz! You were sitting on the toilet crying helplessly at the diner only a few hours ago which freaked me out. Then all of the sudden you're all funny with Mila again. But the next thing we knew you were devastatedly texting me to come over. And now you want me to have fun with your tits and whatever else. You're out of your mind."

"AAAH! YOU CALL ME CRAZY!?", I screamed.

"No! Calm down. I meant that literally. Lyza, don't you see you're a bit...screwy?", he tried to allay my wrath and I tried to think about it before going off again. Seemed like I had gotten a bit erratic. But on the other hand: who wouldn't?

"Maybe a bit!", I gave in. He looked a bit chapfallen.

"I just want my friend back. I like you either way: stressed or not. You know this, Lyz. But I want YOU to feel better..."

"Honestly! I would've felt better if you jerked off touching my tits. I would've felt sexy at least. But right now I still feel so useless and inconvenient"

"You don't need to. You feel horrible and it's on me to cheer you up", he said with a smile on his face. I finally came back down and smiled back with a new tear in my eye. But suddenly I noticed the wetness in my crotch. I felt it earlier, but thought I had just gotten a bit wet when seeing his stiffy.

"I need the bathroom", I blundered out and he looked a bit confused.

"Okay? But be careful. Don't freak out Mom and Dad"

"Sure", I replied and quickly sneaked out of the room and down the stairs. I could feel the pressure in my bladder building fast and had to tense my sphincter when taking a look around. I could see both of his parents sitting in the living room and watching TV. I got into the bathroom and pulled down my slacks and panties. Both were alright but the maxi pad already had a big wet yellow patch. I must have peed myself when I screamed at Mack in total rage. I groaned quietly while I trickled into the toilet and cleaned myself and the pad with toilet paper. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands quickly so I wouldn't get caught. When I tried to leave the bathroom after switching the light off there was suddenly someone standing in front of me. Initially I thought it had maybe been Mack who was just checking on me, but he was pretty tall and lean. The person in front of me was smaller and not so lean. Actually a lot smaller. I feared it was his Mom first, but then I realized it was Mila! I wondered if she had seen me because she didn't react at all, so I stayed behind the bathroom door in darkness. After almost a minute she still hadn't reacted so I carefully made a step out of the door and saw that Mila actually had her back towards me. Mila stood there leaning forward to watch her parents or maybe just TV and so between her pink pajamas top and pants there was Cinderella looking at me. At first I thought she wore Cinderella panties but those were actually diapers. Mila didn't seem to notice me at all so I sneaked back up the stairs.