5.2 Uncaught - Exposed

"I didn't recall you having such a big booty", Dave noted and it was then that I realized he was actually grabbing my diapered bottom. I suddenly felt it was already swollen. I felt a shiver go down my spine. At least I thought. It took me a second to realize that I was actually feeling a cold breeze because my shirt had wandered up at my back. I feared my diaper would become visible and tried to reach for it, but Dave's grip was too tight.

"Is she wearing a diaper?", a voice from the crowd asked.

"Yes, it looks like it", another voice added. This froze me. I had entirely forgotten Dave and I weren't alone. I couldn't make out who said it, but suddenly everybody started whispering behind my back. I tried to ignore it, but suddenly Dave let go of me.

"What?", he asked with a confused look on his face.

"No, no, don't listen to them", I tried to hush him desperately. I pulled the back of my shirt back down and started caressing his hair. He calmed down. But all of a sudden I felt someone rip my pants down. I tried to quickly pull them back up, but got stuck once again. Everyone was suddenly staring at my exposed diaper bum while I was still struggeling with my pants. I noticed Paula who was still holding onto them. She must have been the one exposing me. I was still in shock, but tears were already streaming down my face.

"Look at her. Do you still find her sexy!?", she shouted and showcased me to Trisha who looked surprised. The following silence got interrupted by giggling and laughter. I finally realized what was happening and turned around to look for Dave.

"Ew, did I only grab your diaper!?", he asked with a disgusted look on his face. I had no words and started crying. I gave up my pants and tried to cover the diaper with my bare hands.

"No no no no no no no!", I shouted.

"Let go, Pumpkin", Trisha ordered Paula and she finally let go of my pants. I tried to pull them back up, but they were already torn apart!

"This can't be happening, NOOOO!", I screamed and put my hands on my face.

"Why are you wearing diapers, Lyz?", Jenny asked me with a serious look on her face. I didn't know what to say. I was so humiliated. I wanted to die. I decided to just go for the truth.

"M-My...my medical c-c-condition...y-y-you know...", I stammered crying my eyes out.

"Your what?", she asked confused.

"I t-told you about it. I need to d-drink a l-l-l-lot, but I also s-suffer from a weak b-bl-bladder", I tried to explain.

"So what? You're a teen. You can't just wear diapers in our class. You're a baby! Go to a nursery!", she returned.

"But...but I can't help it..."

"It looks like she's peeing herself right now", Belinda shouted and everybody started laughing at me. I looked down on my diaper and saw a growing yellow patch on it. I didn't even feel I was pissing myself. Once again I tried to cover it with my hands, but to no avail. The diaper in my crotch got too huge. Alex, Paula, Dave, Jenny, Everybody was already making fun of me.

"I think I'd actually try to get peed on by you. I don't mind, Lyza. Come with me", Trisha offered me with a dirty look on her face. This confused the hell out of me while everyone else was still just laughing at me. I didn't want to pee on anyone. But she was my only way out of this, right?

"Are you serious?", I asked her unsure what to think of it all. She came closer and slipped her hand in the front of my diaper. I was so shocked when she touched my pussy and suddenly realized I was actually peeing on her hand, too. She must have noticed.

"Don't worry about it. More juice to play with", Trisha assured me naughty and slipped her fingers into my vagina. My body was flip-flopping between arousal and disgust. She was hot as hell and knew how to get me horny. But on the other hand I didn't like her covered in my pee. So I was finally sure I didn't want this and pulled her hand out.

"No, please stop. I can't do this...", I said. Her hand was drenched in my urine and the laughter got even louder.

"You can't refuse me again!", Trisha shouted and tried to slip back in with force. We wrestled a bit until suddenly Mack shoved her away.

"Get lost!", he shouted at her while she dropped to the ground. The wet patch in her crotch had grown noticeably bigger now and I could only think she now had really peed herself, too.

"M-M-Mackie!", I uttered and couldn't believe my eyes. Mack was here. Where did he come from? I mean sure, we came here together. But where had he been??

"Let's go, Lyz", he announced and picked me up like I was light as a feather.

"You came to save me?"

"But of course. I'll always be by your side. You know that", he comforted me and carried me in his arms. We didn't talk for a long time while I was thinking about my feelings. Mack didn't care for my diapers. He liked me just the way I was. He was always so good to me even when I teased him. Did I love him?

"Do you still think I'm sexy?", I asked him out of the blue.

"Sure"

"Would you please proof it?"

"How am I supposed to?", he wondered.

"Let me down first", I said and he did.

"And what now?", he asked and I could see he had a boner. I was standing in the middle of nowhere in my wet diapers. I lifted my shirt to emphasize the yellow patch.

"Do you still like what you see?"

"Yes, Lyz. I see YOU and you'll always be sexy to me - no matter what", he explained and I could still make out he was hard. I went for the bulge in his jeans and he was hard as a rock. This turned me on.

"You want me. I can feel it. But would you do me the way I am right now?", I asked and hoped he'd say yes. But instead he didn't say a word. He just laid in on me and we both went to the ground. Without hesitation he slipped his hand into my diaper to play with my wet pussy. This time it felt good. I noticed I started peeing again and I apologized, but he didn't stop.

"Don't worry. Just tell me what you want", he whispered in my ear.

"You, Mackie. I want YOU!", I moaned.

"Then congratulations: you got me", he answered with a smirk.

"I want to kiss you, Mack, but this time for real!", I confessed.

"I'm glad you do, Lyz", he answered and started kissing me. It was such a good feeling. He caressed me with his tongue and his fingers at the same time while I felt his boner leak pre-crum on my fingers in joy. I was still trickling pee, but I finally didn't need to care anymore. I started feeling warm sensations all over my body. I couldn't tell anymore what was his pre-cum, my juice, my pee or just psychedelic signals from my body. It got stronger and stronger. I guessed we were kissing and fumbling right on the dirty path, but who cared? ^^ My eyes would stay closed no matter what. Mack played with my pussy so perfectly in rhythm it was almost scary. Then he got faster even though I hadn't said a word. I felt I couldn't resist anymore, but needed to give in. I leaned into his movements more and more and saw a lightning flash before my closed eyes when I finally came. I had spasms all over my body and felt more and more wetness on my hand. This couldn't be pre-cum anymore. Mack must have cum, too.

"I love you!", I announced...