4.19 Strike Three - Slowing Down

I was late and so I met Mack halfway.

"There you are. I wasn't sure where we wanted to meet for your SHOPPING tour", he told me.

"Oh, sorry. I had SO much going on I totally forgot to text you", I laughed a bit embarrassed.

"Hey you seem to be in good spirits"

"You're right. But I'm also exhausted so let's do this quickly"

"Do you have a plan?"

"Buy THEM", I chuckled.

"You don't say, Lyz. But where?", he added annoyed.

"Well, if we take the long road past the movie theater I think we'll pass two discounters, right?"

"You want to rely on cheap diapers?"

"They are just discounted so why not?", I shrugged

"It's YOUR funeral", he winked at me.

"We don't have much money anyway so we gotta just stick with the cheap ones, yeah", I admitted.

"I was just teasing you, sorry. Let's go!"

"Thanks, Mack", I added and then we got going. We walked the route over the big hill. Another good thing about this way was that most of the time there was only a field and some trees here and there. So I took advantage of this.

"Wait a second", I told Mack who had been a few steps ahead of me while I was already fiddling with my jeans button.

"What?", he asked and before he could even turn around I had squatted down. Pee had already been dripping from my bum on my way down. I guessed the strain made me wee.

"Sorry"

"What are you...", Mack started, but hesitated.

"Peeing"

"But not in the midst of the trail"

"I couldn't hold it", I explained and he looked at my pants.

"Oh no, you already wet yourself!", he told me worried. I looked down and saw a big yellow stain.

"It's okay. That's actually a diaper", I explained and pulled my light-blue panties from the diaper.

"Oh wow. Where did you get that from?"

"The school nurse. I wet myself in school today", I said with a sad face.

"I KNEW you wore different pants this morning!", he shouted triumphantly.

"Yeah. But you didn't notice the diaper", I smiled.

"Indeed. Maybe you're really onto something", he smiled back. I wiggled my butt and finally stood up. I noticed him staring at my privates.

"Sorry I'm disgusting"

"Don't worry, you aren't"

"But do you like what you see?", I dared to ask.

"Sure", he answered and now I could also tell on his pants.

"Thanks. But you remember I still owe you one?", I nodded to his crotch while I grabbed the waistband of my light-blue jeans.

"Yeah and I'm looking forward to it, but please let us take care of your problems first okay?", Mack suggested.

"Alright", I said disappointed.

"And now let me help you. I can't watch you struggle...", he told me and put my hands from my pants. He pulled them down again. Then he grabbed the waistband of my diaper and carefully pulled it over my bum. His thumbs touched my cheeks and that really turned me on, but I suppressed it. He pulled the front up a bit further until they fit perfectly.

"Am I doing something wrong?", he suddenly asked and I noticed I had blushed.

"No, it's quite the opposite. This feels so good, but I'm getting a bit horny"

"That's okay I guess", he smirked and pulled my light-blue panties over my diaper.

"You're really good at this", I noticed.

"I've had a lot of practice with Mila over the years"

"Right I almost forgot. She's lucky to have you as her big brother..."

"And again more recently thanks to your treat", he played on my chat with Mila and started to pull my jeans up.

"Oops yeah", I chuckled, but started to feel treated like a small child again.

"Hey, cheer up, Lyz!", he caught my sadness and stopped.

"You're really nice to me. I just got the feeling you're seeing in me a small child", I said disappointed.

"But you're all wrong. You're a sexy young woman with nice breasts and a hairy pussy"

"But I'm stinking of urine and there was still pee dripping from my pubic hair"

"It's still a rush for me every time I touch you", he admitted.

"Then you should head on I guess", I said with a wink. Mack grabbed my jeans that were hanging around my knees and pulled them up. They had no give so it was a bit harder to get them over my diaper curves ^^ He placed one hand on my bum and pulled the jeans from the outside up, too, until I suddenly moaned. He had pushed the diaper padding against my pussy.

"Sorry, I'm fine", I calmed him.

"I just want to make you feel good"

"Then continue to touch me", I said aroused. He grabbed my crotch and pulled the front of my jeans up, too. I moaned again, but this time he didn't stop. He closed the jeans button and as soon as he was done I pulled him towards me and grabbed his buns. He instantly went for my tits and massaged them.

"I like this", he moaned.

"But I can't feel him", I pointed out disappointed.

"Okay", he just said and went for my bum, pulled me to my toes and pressed me even further into him.

"I can feel your dick through the fucking diaper! You DO like it!", I moaned surprised.

"Yeah, sure. Next time just lay a hand on my pants", he smirked. I dropped from his hands and put a hand on the bulge. He was so hard.

"But...but it was so incredible to actually feel your boner through my thick diaper and jeans! WOW!", I moaned and slipped my hand in his pants.

"I really want this, Lyz. You FEEL I do. And it's really hard to withstand! But we need to help you out first, okay?"

"But...no...I want..."

"I'll buy us condoms. How'd you liked that?", he suggested.

"I'd love it!"

"Then let's do this first and THEN we fuck...let's say...tonight in my bed"

"YES!", I said in awe.

"And you don't even need to worry about your little problem. Mom put a special sheet on my mattress thanks to you", he chuckled and caressed my hair.

"Oh I'm sorry for that. But you're right, this is quite convenient", I laughed and slowly came down.

"But no need to get sad again okay? Just always remember I still want this", he said while he clutched my crotch again.

"You want me", I repeated and shoved my crotch against his hand.

"Yes I do, but we should stop now before your diaper leaks", he smirked.

"I'm afraid you're onto somthing", I admitted and we let go of each other.

"Then let's get going", he ordered.

"Okay!", I shouted and slapped on his bum. I could make out Mack was still aroused. I was so incredible thankful he took such good care of me and my mind. I honestly would've just fucked him right then and there, forgotten about my problems and fallen asleep in his arms ^^