5.28 Uncaught - Gold Bears

"That's it, just a few more seconds..."

"Oh no, I leaked again!", she announced and the moment we heard the lock of the stall open she already went up to the door and started knocking. The girl in there tried to get out, but Isabel blocked the way trying to get past her already and they collided. Then Isabel who was significantly bigger than her opponent just pulled her out of the stall and went in. The girl looked confused at Isabel who was already sitting on the toilet peeing before eventually being able to close the door. Under said door a little puddle of pee had formed and I also noticed some small patches on the exiting girl's pant leg. All the uproar finally took its toll and I started slowly weeing myself again. Trisha suddenly shot out of her cubicle and then looked at me.

"Still waiting? Come on girl, take mine or is it already too late?", she asked and tried to shove me into the stall while I still peed my diaper. I was worried the diaper could leak so I stopped her even though technically she wasn't wrong with the latter ^^

"No, no, wait! I don't need to"

"Not? How come?"

"I...I went the break before"

"Oh, I see. Sorry", she said and started to giggle. I slowly recovered a smile.

"And you're alright?"

"Yeah, I made it just in time! But don't tell the boy..."

"What boy?", I asked and she suddenly looked like I had just caught her with her hands in the cookie jar.

"Oh...I didn't say boy...I said...I said goy..."

"You think I'm stupid?"

"No, no...", she answered and tried to leave.

"Hey, don't run away again"

"But we can't talk here surrounded by that smell. Let's get some privacy outside"

"No! We won't waste another five minutes running to the school yard", I harshly stopped her by pulling her back.

"No, I meant outside the restrooms...at least", she explained intimidated and I immediatly felt sorry for roughing her. My anger had gotten the best of me. I let go of her and she left the toilets. I washed my face in the sink to calm down a bit. I noticed I was suddenly all alone in there. Or wasn't I? I heard a muted whimper and when I turned around there was still one toilet locked - the one with the puddle. I couldn't decide wether to leave her alone or help her out. I walked a bit closer to her:

"You know, the hand dryer does a pretty good job...clearing up matters...", I tried to drop her a hint.

"Lyza, is that you?", Isabel asked in a low voice. I hesitated.

"Yeah..."

"I make you an offer: If you have a spare pair of panties for me, I'll pay you good money", she said in a pleading voice.

"Just come out and wash yours in the sink..."

"I can't, I threw them in the trash!! And you know what's in those cans...", she added and I got sick just by the thought of it.

"Oh my gosh...", I uttered and started looking through my backpack. There were my books, a sandwich, my diaper bag and three water bottles. I had hoped to find a long-lost slip, but to no avail. I had no choice, but to look through the diaper bag. I took another look around before exploring its contents.

"You wanna offer me gold bears??", Isabel suddenly asked and it struck me, that the rustling had gotten her attention.

"Wait a minute"

"Okay...", she uttered impatiently while I looked further. Besides a fresh diaper and two maxi pads there was also finally my spare green panties. I was having some difficulty giving them away, because in case of a leak they were also big enough to cover my diaper and looked just like the ones I already wore. But nevertheless I couldn't just run away anymore.

"Got 'em", I announced while repacking my bags. The door opened and a beet-red faced Isabel held her hand out.

"Thank you!", she said and ripped the slip out of my hand.

"Nevermind", I returned and went for the exit.

"Hey wait, what about your eight bucks?"

"My friend 's waiting outside. Keep them and buy yourself fresh underwear...", I said and chuckled.

"Woah, those are big! What a butt you have...", she suddenly stated astonished.

"What!?"

"No, sorry, I didn't mean that in a negative way. It's just that mine's still so flat...", she explained and I thought about how wrong she was ^^ Then I quickly left to rejoin Trisha and finally get some answers.