6.34 Game Over - 100 Pounds

Mom stared at the puddle beneath my feet.

"I'm sorry, Mommy!"

"You should've stayed in the bathroom, honey"

"I know..."

"Don't worry, we'll fix it later", she told me with an encouraging smile and led me back into the bathroom. But my mind was also on Mack. Where was he? And I was sure his Mom and Mila had been there, too. Where could they have possibly gone? I noticed Mom staring at me already.

"Oh, sorry, had to think about Mack"

"Are you wondering where they went?"

"Yeah, because he didn't say anything to me"

"Who knows, they could've just gone shopping I guess", Mom explained and I agreed.

"You're probably right"

"Okay hun, now let's get you finally out of this...thing...", Mom declared and opened the tapes. Only after she caught the loose diaper I noticed how damn heavy it had been. It felt like I had dropped 100 pounds ^^ Mom had a hard time not dropping it to the floor instantly. But the puddle that had been inside for about an hour splashed onto the tiles and built a little lake. I saw she had also gotten her sleeves wet.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, Mom!", I whimpered while she pulled against her sleeves and examined the damage.

"That's no reason to curse, though"

"Oops, sorry", I added while Mom left and returned with a trash bag. She put the drenched diaper in it and tossed it into the corner. Then she came up to me and crouched down to examine my crotch while I still stood there with my hands covering my pussy in shame. I wasn't sure what to expect next.

"Hun, take your hands away", she ordered and I hesitantly put them away.

"Okay...?"

"Like I thought...how long have you been in that thing?", Mom asked me and I saw my skin in the diaper area was heavily shriveled to the point that even the lips of my pussy were affected. Well, at least there was no rash.

"All day except for gym class"

"That's exactly why diapers are no solution..."

"But I've only been feeling wet for the last hour"

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't gotten wet the last few days because the diapers prevented that. But today I didn't have a clean one to change into before it got too wet"

"I don't know..."

"But I do! Mom, I know what I'm talking about"

"So you're saying your skin stayed entirely dry up until an hour ago? I don't believe that..."

"Yes, it does! Maybe you should convince yourself and try them out...", I added annoyed.

"You know what, honey? I will do that, okay?", she finally smiled at me. This surprised me.

"Okay!", I returned with a bright smile.

"But now it's time for you to get into the shower, hun"

"What about the mess?"

"I'll clean it up so everything is fine once you step out of the shower", she told me with a wink and I managed to relax a bit.

"Thank you. The bag with my wet clothes is in my backpack", I added and hopped into the shower.