6.41 Game Over - Oops-A-Daisy

"Mom, I need to go again", I announced and Mom looked at her watch.

"Oh, that didn't take long. And you are sure you had emptied your bladder all the way?"

"Yes, I am sure"

"Okay, hun, then let's wait a bit longer this time"

"I'll do my best", I promised and felt the pressure build. Mom pressed my hand to support me.

"How are you, honey?"

"I'm still good, but this will go south in less than a minute if you don't let me go pee"

"So are you holding on?"

"Yes, I'm tensing my muscles and it already starts to hurt"

"But doesn't that mean your muscles are just too weak?"

"No, they aren't. It's rather that they are all tired and whacked"

"That's odd", Mom noticed while I couldn't wait any longer.

"Mom, I need to go NOW!", I interrupted her thoughts and she quickly nodded. I tried to pull my underwear down quickly, but got stuck. A gush of pee escaped into my panties which I quickly hid with my hands. Then I finally managed to drop my slip and peed on the dirt. A glance at my panties suggested that more had gone into them than landed on the floor. Not even a puddle had formed. I took a deep breath and then looked at Mom again. To my surprise she stared at me and looked really shocked.

"Hun...", she stammered and I rechecked that the wet patch on my panties was indeed covered.

"What is it, Mom?", I tried to act as normal as possible.

"I can't believe you almost wet yourself so quickly and then peed so little..."

"I'm sorry, but I already told you it's that bad", I returned and casually dropped my skirt to hide the mess I made. Then I just pulled my wet panties up as if nothing had happened and thought I had gotten away with it.

"No!", she suddenly shouted at me.

"What?", I asked and felt like I had gotten caught with my hands in the cookie jar.

"You forgot to wipe, honey", she pointed out appalled and I managed to relax a bit since I had feared worse.

"Oh...oops-a-daisy..."

"Here, quickly...", Mom held a tissue towards me, but just when I wanted to grab it she pulled it away again and thought about it.

"Hey, what's the point of that?", I asked confused.

"Show me your panties, hun"

"Wait, what?"

"Do you want to lie to me again? Lift your skirt!", she suddenly shouted at me and I felt I blushed which was a total giveaway anyway. There was neither a way nor a reason to hide it anymore.

"Sorry...", I returned embarrassed. Then I made sure nobody was around and lifted my skirt. I unveiled my panties that featured a wet patch that had made the white fabric transparent and thus showed the outlines of my pussy. Mom just looked at it and nodded:

"That's what I thought"

"Are you mad at me, Mom?"

"Me?...no...not at all...I'm rather...worried...", she explained and gave me a much needed hug. I felt a pair of tears emerge under my eyes while she was rubbing my back a bit.