3.7 Strike Two - Trust

"I'm sorry I haven't even wiped myself yet!", she excused herself and stepped away from me. Jenny must have smelled the same wave as I did. She quickly wiped her pussy right in front of me and then turned around to flush the toilet. I could see her small naked butt which was a bit wet. Even mine was curvier which made me a bit proud.

"Don't worry about that. Tell me what happened. I didn't even notice you needed the loo"

"I already needed to go the break before, but we wanted to discuss the math stuff and so I thought I'd just wait until after. But you were late and..."

"Oh no. I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!"

"You couldn't know. Don't worry. I pissed my pants. This is my fault. And I'm sorry you need to see me like this"

"This should be the least of our concerns. Did you forget about yesterday when you saw me in pissed panties? You helped me and I'll help you! Let's wipe your panties and jeans as dry as possible with toilet paper first. The hand dryer will do the rest, okay?"

"Sounds good to me", she answered and so we both started to wipe. We hit our heads while both going down at the same time and got a good laugh out of it. We emptied her tp roll and so I got the one from my stall. I actually found I wasn't that big of a help as I had only one healthy arm and needed to move carefully so she wouldn't see MY pissed pants, but I could see her getting more and more relieved.

"It is still so wet", she complained after we were done.

"No one said this would be easy. But we'll make it!", I promised. She pulled her pink panties up, but I stopped her, took some toilet paper and grabbed between her legs to stuff it inside her panties so she wouldn't feel wet in places. She didn't pull her panties a bit back down like I thought she would and so I needed to touch her pussy with the back of my hand to lay the tp in the briefs. Our eyes met, but since she didn't flinch I took some more toilet paper from the roll and enforced the barrier touching her again down there.

"Sorry, I touched you again. I thought you'd pull your panties down a bit to give me more space. At least on the second one", I said self-conscious.

"Yeah, that was my fault. Don't worry, you were very nice to me. More than I deserve..."

"Who says you don't deserve this, Jen?"

"Everyone I guess. Everyone except for you"

"Really?"

"Let me tell you a secret. You're already my bestie!", she told me with her head lowered but smiling.

"You are my bestie, too, you know?", I returned.

"Wow", she lit up and then tears started to flow down her cheeks again.

"Hey what's on your mind?"

"You were so gentle down there. But don't worry, I'm not meaning this in a sexual way. Never in my whole life I've been touched so gentle and caring down there after I dirtied my panties. They were always mean. They would always pinch my pussy, slap my ass until it went red, hit me in the face and yell at me how naughty I was"

"Oh wow, I can't imagine anyone being so cruel to someone who's hurt"

"Well that's how it is in my family. You always have to behave perfect and appropriate"

"I feel so sorry for you and you DO deserve better!", I whispered with force and decided I'd give her an encore. I carefully touched her hips and pulled her pink panties down again. She blushed heavily and was still ashamed of her wet panties.

"W-What are you doing?", she asked sheepishly.

"I'll clean you up once more. I noticed your pubic hair was still a bit wet when my hand touched it. See? The toilet paper in your slip is already a bit wet", I explained and she immediately looked down at her crotch.

"Oh. I'm so sorry..."

"No, don't look down and don't worry! I'll take care of it, if that's okay for you. Is it, Jen?"

"Y-Yes. Thank you so much!", she answered and I took some more toilet paper. I gave her a kiss on the forehead like my mom always did and started. I carefully cleaned her pussy and her pubic hair. There had still been some wetness. I threw the tp into the toilet and took some more from the roll and started to wipe her inner thighs. Then I went further and wiped her taint, too.

"Is it okay so?"

"Yeah"

"Then please turn around"

"Why?"

"Because I can't reach your bum. It's still dirty", I answered and she quickly turned around and showed me her small bum again. The wetness had dried a bit, but was still there. I tenderly wiped her butt cheeks and hoped she'd eventually overcome the pain from her past. After I dropped the wipes into the toilet I caressed her back a bit with my hands.

"Do you feel alright?", I asked her.

"Yes, I feel more secured than I ever did"

"Okay, then I'll finish you up", I told her and took some more toilet paper. I went between her legs again and wiped her bum hole. I heard a grunt from Jenny. It wasn't wet though. Then I took the barely used toilet paper out of her panties and dropped them in the toilet, too, and got her some new wipes. I spread them out in multiple layers and carefully pulled her pink panties up and made sure everything went to its right place. Then I pulled her jeans up and closed the button and the fly again touching her crotch. I hugged her again and gave her another kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you so much!!! I can't believe you did this for me! I have no words....", she bursted out overzealous.

"You don't need to", I calmed her a bit. To me it also felt good to take care of someone else who trusted me even grabbing their privates. I never took care of anyone else than myself. I was always too selfish I guess.

"What about my wet pants?", she asked awoken from her little trance. Her backside featured a big wet patch on her ass. When she turned around and saw she sobbed again.

"Don't worry, I'll cover you!", I promised her to calm her down. But who'd cover me? ^^

"Thank you so much. Please don't hate me for being so disgusting!", she started to cry again and then embraced me. I comforted her with my hand on her head and found her comment ironic considering I stood there in peed pants myself. Next I took a glimpse outside if we were alone. Luckily there was no one else in there and so we quickly headed for the hand dryer. We pretended to dry our hands, but I positioned Jenny and me so that the air would hit our bums, too. We chatted loudly to cover it up as soon as someone entered the restroom. Her wet patch was huge so it took us more than ten minutes. Mine dried out pretty fast. I grabbed her butt several times to feel if it was still wet to which she always blushed a bit, giggled and then we both laughed. It helped to keep her positve. We then sprayed her crotch with her perfume so we could finally head to our last lesson of the day.