6.16 Game Over - Wet Or Wet

I had been wrong. It wasn't the next class who made the noise, but Trisha. She had re-entered the gym and stood by the door. At first I wasn't sure what she had been doing there, but when I got closer to the door it became obvious she was actually waiting for me:

"Ah, there you are"

"What's up, Trish?", I wondered.

"Paula ran into me after apologizing to you and you won't believe what she told me", Trisha baited me and I didn't like where this was heading.

"What is it?"

"Man, she told me you had wet yourself..."

"What...?", I tried to sound as convincing as possible.

"Yeah, Paula said she entered the locker room and you just stood there in wet panties. Of course I told her she had to have gotten this wrong because last time you also sweated so much that one might have guessed you pissed yourself like I did", she laughed about it and after a second or two I managed to escape my state of shock and laugh along.

"Oh man..."

"However just in case there was any truth to it I returned to eventually help you out. I mean after all you had helped me out, too", she told me with a smile.

"Appreciated"

"So did you?", she asked and I quickly asked her back as calm as possible:

"What? Wet myself?"

"I know, I know, but I mean: it has happened to me, too, so why not? However I thought that maybe your panties just suffered the same fate as mine...", she winked with a lustful look on her face. After she had opened the door for me to confess she had now shut it again.

"Oh...no...", I giggled and blushed. She lifted the front of her skirt for me when suddenly the door opened and a bunch of younger girls entered. Trisha quickly fixed her skirt again.

"Lyz, let's leave. It stinks like someone has pissed in the corridor anyway!", she grunted, passed the girls and went through the door. I stood there in shock realizing that it must have been me who the smell originated from. I had forgotten to spray my new perfume after applying the dirty diaper. I was still standing there lost in my thoughts when one of the girls came up to me:

"Hey Elyza", she said to me expectantly when I realized that it was Isabel who I met the day before in the restrooms.

"Hi Isabel. It's just Lyza - no E. Or even just say Lyz", I corrected her with a wink.

"Right. Now that you say it, it does ring a bell. However, thanks again for helping me out...", she told me hinting at me lending her my spare panties after she had had an accident.

"Sure"

"You should've also given me suspenders, though", she told me cheeky.

"I guess I won't help you out again", I winked.

"You want 'em back?"

"Better give it back to me before you misuse it to clean your bike", I winked again and then we agreed upon her giving me my panties back on Monday.