6.33 Game Over - Little Princess

"I didn't even know you knew her..."

"Yes, I just talked to her and Magnus like 20 minutes ago"

"And what do you want to talk to her about?"

"Well, first I need to know if she's home..."

"But why?", Mom gave her a hard time.

"Your neighbors didn't answer the door. They're absent. So I wondered if Magnus left with Lyza again or if they even came home in the first place...", Mrs. Jameson explained and I could literally see Mom's annoyed look ^^ But I got curious and tried to think of a way to talk to her. I looked around and just grabbed the bathrobe from the peg. I wrapped myself up and carefully left the bathroom to not make any noises.

"Mack's not home??", I asked Mrs. Jameson from a distance and Mom shrieked. But after she had turned around and seen the robe she relaxed ^^

"You okay, Sylvia?"

"Yes, I'm fine", Mom finally regained her composure.

"Hi again, Lyza. Yeah, Magnus is not there. No one is...", Mrs. Jameson repeated.

"But I saw him enter the house maybe 15 minutes ago...", I wondered.

"And did you see his mother or Mila there?"

"No, he just unlocked the door and went inside. I don't know if they were home, too..."

"That's too bad. I hauled a package here especially for them and now it looks like I did it for nothing"

"Oh, what is it? Maybe we could take it and give it to them when they get back", Mom suggested and I wasn't sure if that was such a good idea.

"Diapers", the woman said and showed her the big package.

"What, diapers?", Mom asked confused and then looked at me. I didn't move.

"Yes, we just recently restocked, but now don't need them anymore"

"What does Mack need diapers for?", Mom asked me with a serious look on her face.

"What, Magnus? Oh no, they're for the little princess", Mrs. Jameson chuckled and I saw Mom flinch ^^ Then she finally turned around to the neighbor again.

"They're for Mila...of course! Where's my mind..."

"I'll take your offer", Mrs. Jameson finally added and brought the package inside. All of a sudden she stood right in front of me. Only a thin piece of fabric shielded my drenched diaper from her eyes. Mom reacted quickly:

"How much do you get for the diapers, Meredith?"

"From you? Nothing of course. I'll ask them when they're back", Mrs. Jameson answered, but didn't make a move towards the door. She was still standing next to me and my wet diaper. I felt pee run down my leg and quickly stopped it by tensing my muscles. This couldn't be happening! It took everything to not just grab my crotch so I only bent my knee a bit inwards as an attempt to stop the pee on its way down. But I instantly felt a wetness on my feet and knew I was in trouble. I took a glimpse and saw pee drops glistening on my bare feet. I was fucked!

"Anything else I can do for you?", Mom tried to lure her attention away from me.

"No, I don't want to disturb you any longer. Lyza, I guess you quickly head back into the shower", Mrs. Jameson noted and nodded towards the small puddle that had already grown under my feet. Then she just shook my Mom's hand and finally left.