4.2 Strike Three - The Plan

I threw my jacket over and closed it to conceal my tits and walked out bare-footed. As expected Mack had already been waiting for me.

"Damn, Lyz, what took you so long!? I wrote you like ten times! We'll both be late!", he shouted outraged.

"Sorry, I didn't check my phone. But we don't need to worry. Mom will drive both of us to our schools", I tried to calm him down.

"And you couldn't have texted me this before I was going crazy??"

"I didn't have a phone back then", I teased him and tried to light his mood up a bit.

"Well, at least it seems like you're feeling better today", he smiled back. I died a bit inside.

"Actually not really. Damn, I also wet the bed, Mackie", I whispered and started to sob.

"Yeah, I know. But I hoped you'd already been over it by now", Mack answered and scratched his head. This was obviously a misunderstanding.

"No. I mean I wet mine last night, too", I whispered in total shame. Mack was shocked.

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong with you? I feel so sorry for you, Lyz", he returned and approached me to give me a hug.

"Thank you. And again sorry for peeing on your bed. Did you get in trouble?"

"Just a bit, don't worry", Mack replied, but I was afraid he was just trying to make me feel better.

"Thanks for sticking with me anyway"

"No problem. What did your Mom say?", he asked

"She doesn't know, yet."

"Is there something I can do for you?"

"Can you get me some...diapers?", I asked and whispered the last word.

"You still want to do this?"

"Doesn't seem like I have much of a choice. But I will follow your advice and see a doctor and tell Mom. Soon"

"Soon? What does that mean? When?"

"Maybe one or two days max. Is that okay for you, Mack?"

"I think so. But why wait? What for?"

"I need time to prepare my confession to Mom. And there's also the small possibility that by drinking much water my bladder problems might heal, too, you know? And that's why I need those diapers. Too bad it's already too late to buy them before school...", I explained and was annoyed with myself.

"Can we just hold on a second?"

"Yeah?"

"Lyz, you're acting like buying you diapers for school is like the most normal thing in the world. Doesn't that bother you at all?", Mack tried to appeal urgently.

"You want an honest answer?"

"Of course"

"No", I answered.

"No what?"

"No, it doesn't bother me one bit, Mackie. WHAT bothers me is that I'm peeing myself all the time and that my classmates could actually find out and make fun of me. And that I might worry Mom once she sees my wet bed sheet. And that I'm alienating the friends I love! I'm so sorry, Mack, but I can't handle it. So I need to find a way to get the worries and the pressure away even if it's only for a few hours. Please don't leave me alone!", I sobbed. Mack comforted my cheek with his hand.

"Don't worry, I won't desert you! And you actually made some good points so I will help you with the diapers"

"Thank you!!!", I embraced him.

"But I have no idea where to look for them. I'll accompany you, though"

"Would you lend me some money? I don't know what they will cost, but I have only a few bucks left after our lunch in the diner"

"Sure"

"Then let's meet after school to a shopping trip. Thanks again. I need to get ready for school now. See you in ten minutes at the car"

"Ten minutes? Okay, then I'll look in my room for some bucks", he said and turned around to leave.

"Wait a second", I stopped him.

"Yeah?", he asked and I opened my jacket and showed him my boobs. Mack opened his mouth and stared at them.

"I owe you soo much. I hope you like my little surprise", I gleamed with pleasure before closing my jacket again.

"Yes...but I need to go now", he smiled back and left inside. I felt pretty good for a moment because I could see a bulge on the front of his pants after I flashed him. Then I noticed the clothes hanging on the line behind the hedge. As I took a closer look I could see two bed sheets hanging behind the garage one being my fault and I instantly felt bad again.