4.12 Strike Three - The Sentence

We didn't talk much, but her Mom's dish was very tasty. We promised we would be working on the tasks and went back to Jenny's room.

"Before we start I need to talk to you", Jenny said with a serious look on her face. I instinctively panicked she might have noticed something about my diapers or the pee.

"Okay?", I tried to stay calm.

"You told me about the incident with Mr. Rottenburger and how you and the others felt then. But you didn't tell me how you feel now. I know you still try to be funny and all, but you also cried already a lot. Maybe you should've gone home instead...", she explained.

"No! No way! I need this! If I just sat at home alone with Mom I would've gone insane for sure. I need something to do and a friend by my side who I can have fun with, but also takes care of me", I tried to explain my side.

"Oh, I understand. But how should I take care of you? I'm not sure what to do I'm afraid", she said with a sad face.

"You already comforted me, caressed my back and gave me hugs. I think you're doing great", I said with a bright smile.

"Oh thank you. You're welcome!", Jenny lit up.

"I thank you for being there for me!", I told her and we embraced in a long hug. We both cried, but we didn't care. I noticed I even dribbled a bit.

"Okay, bestie. Do you want to tell me how you feel now about the collapse?"

"Yes, I want to, but I don't know how. Mrs. Henry already asked us this"

"But I'm not her. I know you can describe it to me. No one is here to judge you and your tears", Jenny encouraged me.

"It feels like my idyllic world shattered to pieces and can't be fixed", I explained devastated.

"I can only imagine what you went through and I'm glad I stayed at home..."

"...and I'm also glad you stayed home. I wouldn't want anyone to be in this kind of situation"

"At least we can agree on that", she smiled.

"Can we now please head on?"

"Sure. Where's the homework?", she asked and so we finally started with the homework. But of course not until I used the toilet again ^^ Working on these tasks was a lot of fun with Jenny. Originally I was supposed to explain her what to do and how to do it, but within a few minutes this turned around. I was better at math, but she dominated the other subjects. Mrs. Henry had given me tasks for the whole week so it contained a bit of everything. Jenny could explain things in a much more exciting way than our teachers. Two hours flew by quickly and eventually it was time to say goodbye.

On my way out I headed to her Mom once again who was standing in the garden. I took my courage in both hands.

"Mrs. Palmer, I need to tell you something"

"Head on", she said.

"It was actually my fault that Jenny wet herself yesterday!"

"What? You told her!?", she asked Jenny with a harsh tone.

"Well she asked and...", Jenny stammered with her hands in her crotch.

"Little lady, I'm afraid this is none of your business", she told me.

"Except it is because she's my best friend and I'm worried about her...", I started.

"This is very gallant of you but..."

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, Mrs. Palmer, but I wasn't finished. I wouldn't dare to interfere in your personal affairs. But like I mentioned earlier I caused the whole issue and this actually makes me a part of it. I don't want to change your mind, but I want justice. It's on you to decide, if you need to lift Jenny's penalty. I'm not messing with that. What I'm demanding though is to get punished for my unbecoming behavior!", I told her and took a knee. I noticed I was trickling pee because of my fuss. Jenny's eyes were filled with tears and her Mom was struggling with herself for a few seconds.

"I...I...I gotta say this makes me speechless", she stammered.

"Lyz, why are you doing this?", Jenny said in a low voice.

"Because I'm tired of getting other people in trouble. I don't want to run away anymore. I need to take a stand", I told her and caressed her back. Jenny leaned in and we embraced while I still peed myself.

"Jennifer, is she telling the truth? Did she cause you ruining your pants?", she asked Jenny in a calm voice. Jenny hesitated for a few seconds.

"She made me wait another lesson, so yes", Jenny admitted.

"Lyza, I'm proud of you and I'm sure your mother would be proud of you, too. But I guess I'm not authorized to punish you in any way. I mean what are you expecting me to do?", she asked me.

"Well I don't know. You could tell my Mom about it and let us pay the costs for cleaning up or replacing the pants and panties"

"No. The pants and panties have already been washed and snitching someone isn't an option either", she explained.

"You know what? I don't care what it is, Mrs. Palmer. Please just think about it and once you found something let me know. You say you're not authorized? Well, I won't tell anyone about it so feel free to punish me any way you want! I would take the same punishment as Jenny, but I'm afraid locking me up would be too problematic legally"

"Locking up?", she turned to Jenny who didn't say a word and closed her eyes instead.

"Sorry if I expressed myself incorrectly. I meant keeping me out of school", I tried to make it more clear and finally the flow stopped.

"I see...You know what, Lyza, I will think about an appropriate punishment for you", Mrs. Palmer announced.

"Thank you. And I'd like to emphasize that Jennifer had nothing to do with this. She wanted to take the blame herself and it seems like she did", I added.

"This is correct and I'm proud of her, too", she returned and kissed Jenny on her head.

"Thank you...for everything!", Jenny finally found her voice again.

"You're welcome, bestie", I returned and left their property. Both waved me when I turned around. Once around the corner I broke down crying. The pressure got the best of me. Not caring if anyone was around I pulled jeans, panties and diapers down and just peed right there on the sidewalk. I could smell the pee from my open diaper. Once I managed to look through my tears I saw that actually no one was around, but now there was a puddle under me. I had nothing to wipe so i just pulled my special panties back up. For a second I just stood there examining the state of my diapers from the outside and needed to accept that though they hadn't leaked they were full now. Then I struggled a bit with my panties and jeans until they were finally up. Since there was still some time left, I decided I would visit the nurse again once I was back at school.