5.48 Uncaught - Reputation

"Hi Maureen, I'm Lyza"

"Hi. Why do you know my name? I don't think I've seen you before...you don't look like a high school student, you're too young..."

"You're correct, I'll advance next year..."

"Well, and why are you here?", she cut me off bored and I felt like small talk wouldn't lead to anything.

"Because I wanted to meet you. We have something in common..."

"Okay...let's say I play along. What is it?", she asked and still didn't sound like she wanted to talk to me at all. I took my courage in both hands.

"I had an accident at school and...", I started, but she instantly cut me off.

"Who sent you? You wanna make fun of me, too, kiddo? If I were your size I'd rethink this because I'm not in a good mood...", Maureen threatened me raising a fist.

"No, no, I swear! I don't wanna mess with you..."

"Then get lost...", she tried to get rid of me again. I took a deep breath.

"No! I really peed my pants...in class...", I added and blushed. She eyed me suspiciously.

"Okay...Lyza, right?"

"Yeah"

"I get that you had an accident and I guess I know why you are coming to me for Christ's sakes but...I mean...haha...what do you want from me? I honestly have no clue...", she blushed and shrugged.

"Well, my friend goes here and when I told him how I felt about my accident he told me about you and how badly you were teased...how sorry he felt for you...and I thought I'd come up to you and tell you that I feel for you and I also want to offer you my support", I explained to her and with every word I said she started to look a bit more friendly.

"Wow, that's really nice of you, thank you! But who's your friend and why didn't he also come?"

"It's Mack...Magnus...well, he's two classes below you...er...he's the boy under the tree", I stammered and pointed to Mack. Maureen surveyed him.

"Oh, yeah, I know him. But I didn't know he was younger than me"

"Yeah, he's quite a big boy", I chuckled.

"Then please thank him from me for bringing you over..."

"Actually that was my idea. He was too shy to confront you, you know?", I said and now she giggled. Had I just accidentally thrown Mack under the bus? ^^

"That's cute! Then I guess it'll be on me to eventually come over and thank him myself...", she said with a wink.

"Sounds good to me"

"Well that means if he wanted that considering my...reputation", she added and lowered her eyes.

"Is it okay if I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"How do you live with it?", I asked her in a serious tone. Her eyes started avoiding me.

"Well...what do you think?"

"Like...what's the silver lining?"

"Hell, the silver lining...if there is something like that...is that in less than two years from now I'll be working on becoming a pilot at a college far away from this shithole", she said in a bitter tone.

"Oh wow..."

"I'm sorry girl, but this is the truth. But you don't need to worry..."

"How?"

"I mean, you just peed your pants. While it's clear to me that this must have been a very embarrassing situation for you, it's not that big of a deal and will be forgotten about soon", she shrugged again.

"I'll let you in on something, Maureen: I'm peeing myself every day. This issue won't go anywhere. I had to start wearing diapers again...", I admitted to her in a low voice and I felt my cheeks burning.

"Oh...I'm sorry for you. So you wanna tell me you're wearing diapers...like...right now, too?", she asked me very doubtful.

"I am", I replied nodding and pulled out the waistband of my diaper from under my shirt and panties taking my courage in both hands.