5.60 Uncaught - Interesting And Clever

"Wow and you did?"

"You can bet your butt I did! I even went into the grocery store with it because I suddenly remembered I needed to pick up a few things", Rita told me laughing embarressed.

"Please tell me more"

"It was really nothing special because it fit really well. Unlike the first one I tried to put on. I wore that one overnight because my patients wore theirs in bed, too. I had a horrible night mostly because it was lose and itched. But that second one fit really good. I even wet it", she told me giggling and blushing again.

"Yeah, I bet that helped you understand them better"

"Indeed. But back to your initial question. There were some cases where I stood behind the patient while helping them putting on their briefs. So at least I kinda had the same angle as if I put it on my own butt. However Lyza, we'll get that done. I promise you!"

"I can only hope so", I answered not sharing her optimism due to my recent experiences.

"I'm afraid this will be hard to practice over your pants. They won't exactly help you getting it done, you know? Would it be okay for you if we tried it with you being naked?", Rita asked me and surprised me with that. I never questioned that we would do it on my bare bum ^^

"Yes, of course. But I'm afraid I'll need the bathroom before we start. However I haven't seen one in here..."

"We don't have one for customers, but don't worry. You can use the staff restroom. It's behind the big shelves"

"Thank goodness!"

"But before you go, can I have a look at your brief?"

"Well...I mean...yeah...if you want to...", I stammered unsure what to think of it.

"First I need to know the brand again so I can get you a fresh one..."

"Oh, you don't need to get one. I have one in my backpack!"

"That's great! The other thing is I want to have a look at the tapes. That way we can find out where we need to place the tapes so the brief will fit you tight. I will mark the positions on the fresh one with a pen. It's simple as that", she explained with a bright smile.

"Very interesting and clever!", I said astonished and wanted to open the button of my jeans.

"You should go to the exam room first", she told me with a wink and opened the button of my jeans for me.

"Oh, thank you"

"Must be a pain to open it one-handed", she added and we went to the other room. I pulled my pants and panties down and let her have a look at my wet diaper while I pulled the fresh one out of my bag.

"It fits you perfectly! Did your mother help you with it?"

"Actually no. You remember my friend who accompanied me?"

"The frightened boy?"

"Yeah that was him. He diapered me after studying the instructions", I told her blushing.

"Oh, you have to trust him a lot then. However, he did a great job!"

"I do and I'm glad he helped me out...here it is", I finally handed the fresh diaper to her.

"Thanks. Now please lay on the medical couch. This will make it a bit easier", she commanded me and I did. Then she unfolded the fresh diaper and laid it on my knees. She took a sharpie, marked the tape spots and held it up for me to see.

"Nice, it worked!", I said, when I suddenly started to get really nervous.