4.22 Strike Three - Escape From The Store

I was wide-eyed and slit my throat with my thumb.

"Just one second please", he excused himself from the clerk and came over.

"Let's go!", I begged him.

"Because you're scared? Come on, we'll get this done and...", he started, but I cut him short.

"Mom is in the other aisle!", I said jumpy and pointed in her direction.

"WHAT? Yours or mine?"

"Mine! Please let's leave now or I'll shit my pants!!"

"Okay, let's go", Mack said when the clerk approached us.

"I need to get back to the checkout counter, kids. Do you know the waist size of his granny?", he asked me. I gulped back a sob.

"Might be about my size, but I think we'll just ask her. Thanks for your time"

"You'd be an XS for sure, if it has to be one of those two. But if she's really this small, you should maybe even look at the teen diapers. For those you just need to know her weight. So ask for that, too. And don't let her pull your leg because women and weights, you know?", he laughed and finally left. Mack had already been looking for Mom.

"I think you're just seeing ghosts!", he complained.

"No, I'm sure!"

"What did he say?"

"We need to get out of here quickly!"

"First tell me what he said"

"He said I was an XS", I said frightened.

"Lyz, we need to pass the counter anyway. Let's quickly buy the XS to end your nightmare!", he insisted.

"I-I-I don't know...", I stammered and suddenly Mack got wide eyes.

"Damn you were right!", he said and pulled me by my hand towards the register. I felt I was peeing a bit again.

"Not so fast, Mackie, I'm peeing!"

"She just went around the corner for a second. That's our chance to get out!", he returned and we passed the checkout counter. A few moments later we had made it outside without being seen. I felt my crotch.

"Phew"

"Are you wet?", he asked.

"No, not yet. But I should find a spot to pee quickly"

"Then let's leave the parking lot. I don't see people or big shops over there", he said pointing past my shoulder. I looked around and saw a niche behind a trash can.

"Behind the trash can!", I said and went over. Mack followed me.

"Let me help you with your pants again. You take too long alone"

"Okay, thanks"

"But no dirty thoughts now!", he insisted.

"Okay", I nodded. Once we were behind the trashcan he opened my jeans button for me and pulled them all down in one go.

"You are already leaking", he noticed and I quickly squatted down.

"I already told you", I pointed out while I trickled some pee. A small puddle was forming below me.

"Ready?"

"Yeah", I said and stood back up.

"Your diaper is really wet now", Mack told me and pulled it back up over my bum and crotch.

"Yeah I'm already feeling a bit wet"

"Really?!", he asked worried, but still pulled my light-blue panties up.

"Yes, I leaked just too much for these. That's why I'm saying I need better diapers", I explained while Mack finally pulled my jeans up and I noticed they were now really tight around the crotch.

"I see. So how about we just wait for your Mom to leave and then buy the XS diapers?", he suggested.

"At least that's a plan. But I know it always takes Mom almost two hours to find everything"

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah, she's comparing prices and looking for new products and stuff"

"This will take too long for me", he said worried while he closed the button of my jeans.

"Wow this was really fast, Mack! Thank you!", I said excited.

"You're welcome!", he returned pleased. In this moment I noticed a sign. It said 'Colt's Medical Store' with an arrow pointing further away from the lot. I pointed at it.

"Look at this!", I told Mack astonished.

"What's a medical store?"

"I went there once with Mom to try out elbow braces"

"Do they have diapers?"

"I got no idea", I shrugged.

"We'll find out", Mack said and followed the arrow. I hesitated for a moment. I remembered that this wasn't a discounter where you grabbed something from a shelf and cashed out, but you needed to face the clerk to get something you asked for. I started shaking again.