5.6 Uncaught - Fabric & Books

I took the shower gel and rubbed it all over my body until it started to foam. I wanted to clean myself and the panties in one go so I started rubbing in the body wash on my panties which aroused me further. The fabric on my vagina got slippery and all of a sudden I couldn't stop rubbing over it. It just felt too good. I started caressing my tits with my left forearm due to the lacking feeling in my finger tips, but it just didn't feel right so I switched positions. I crouched a bit and started rubbing the fabric in my crotch with my lazy arm while my good hand rubbed more shower gel over my nipples with its fingers. I felt a tingling sensation as I started moving my hips and pressing my thighs together. I noticed the fabric of my panties was also clenching onto my bum and by moving my hips it slipped into my butt crack and started rubbing my hole. At first this irritated me and I wanted to pull it out, but then this suddenly started to feel really good. I felt my panties rub my anus like there was someone helping me with a third arm which got me even hornier. I wanted more of it so I took more body wash and rubbed it in the fabric over my bumhole and even pushed it a bit inside while still stimulating my vag with my lazy arm. I was already breathing heavily and accidentally moaning. I pushed the cloth of my panties with my fingers inside my anus as far as possible and laid into the bathtub. Then I slipped my fingers inside the front of my slip and started rubbing my pussy really hard. To muffle my moaning I put my lazy arm on my mouth and then bit on it. The sensation in my butt was a whole new feeling for me that I needed to enjoy to the fullest. I was already shaking and accidentally farted a few times through the panties, too, but couldn't stop anymore anyway. I just had to continue until I came. Tingling sensations flooded my body until it eventually relaxed. I reclined my head in the tub and enjoyed the feeling of total relaxation. There was shower gel and foam all over the place.

After taking some deep breaths I quickly got up before I would fall asleep again ^^ I pulled down my blue panties and to my surprise there was a big brown stain on it. But hey what did I expect after shoving it down my hole? ^^ Normally I would've been more disgusted, but due to the scent of tons of shower gel I could make out no smell of poo at all. So I just washed it off as good as I could and cleaned my bum and beet-red pussy before stepping out of the shower again. Bare naked I dashed up the stairs after drying myself with a towel. I pulled out the shower cap from the trash bag and quickly rushed back down. I locked the bathroom door behind me and started washing the shower cap with soap. Once done I put it back in its place and sat on the loo again. I tinkled only a few drops, but I wanted to play it safe. I left the bathroom and ran right into Mom who wanted to check on me again. I quickly covered my pussy in case it was still reddened and so a dead giveaway for my naughty play.

"You alright, honey?", she asked.

"Yes. Thanks, Mom", I smiled back.

"Hun, don't worry too much about it, okay?"

"I'll do my best", I returned with a now sadder smile. Mom tried to cheer me up with her own smile, but then her expression changed.

"What happened to your arm?", she asked worried pointing at my lazy arm. At first I didn't understand what she meant. This was until I noticed the bite marks from my showering experience.

"Oh this...I guess it itched and I scratched", I tried to come up with something.

"But it looks pretty severe. You don't hurt yourself, do you?"

"Noo...not at all, Mom! I guess rubbing over it with the towel just makes it look a lot worse"

"I guess so. You should cut your nails then, hun", she winked at me and then left for the kitchen. I didn't hesitate for a single second and rushed back to my room. I locked my door and went for my diapers. Then the smell from the trash bag hit me. It was still openly laying on the floor. I quickly closed it and put it in my backpack. Then I opened a window to get rid of that stink. Now I could finally focus on a fresh diaper. I spread it on the green mattress cover on my bed and laid on top of it. But it quickly hit me that I found myself in the same situation as the day before. After fiddling with the wings for a minute or two I tried a different approach. I took a heavy book from the ledge and put it on the front of my diaper to keep it in place. Then I tried to reach over to the more difficult left side and grab the wing. When I finally had it I couldn't prevent hitting the book trying to loosen a tape. It crashed loudly to the wooden ground. I shrieked and cursed for a few seconds. It had startled me and I was pretty sure Mom had heard it, too. I quickly hid the diapers under the bed again and unlocked the door to not raise any further suspicion. Just as I was picking up the book Mom was already in my room.

"What are you doing here!?"

"Sorry, Mom. The book fell from the ledge", I told her nodding towards the book in my hand.

"So it fell on its own?", Mom digged deeper.

"Of course not. My stupid arm hit it after I put Teddy back on the ledge", I answered angrily. I didn't need to play this since I was actually angry at myself for dropping the book. But there had really been no way it could've worked. I saw that now. I needed help. For now that meant to ask Mack for another favor. There was no way to avoid it even though I hated that he would see me so weak and vulnerable again.

"...Honey!", Mom shouted disturbing my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Where have you been?"

"Just lost in thoughts, sorry"

"I told you to get dressed. You'll catch a cold", she added and then left the room before I could return anything. Well, if I hadn't caught a cold at the farm the day before, I sure as heck wouldn't catch one in my own room ^^ But nevertheless I indeed needed to hurry up. I took the biggest pair of panties from my drawer and put it on. Yes, those would cover the diaper pretty good. Then I took a maxi pad from my hideout and placed it in my slip. In those big green panties the small maxi pad looked sort of lost ^^ After putting on my jeans and a fresh white shirt I headed for the dryer and finally recovered my clothes. This would give me back some options, 'though I wasn't sure if black leggings could really hide my diapers from anyone ^^ In no time I had packed the rest of my stuff and left the house.