5.11 Uncaught - You Don't Count

We walked a while through the beautiful landscape. My diaper didn't crinkle at all. After maybe ten minutes of silence Mack wanted to get something off his chest.

"I really hope this works out the way you want it"

"What do you mean?"

"The thing with the diaper at school"

"Yeah, I hope so, too", I replied with a smirk.

"I really want you to text me in case you get into trouble, okay?", Mack said with a serious look on his face.

"What do you think might happen?"

"I didn't want to jinx it, but since you're asking: the diaper could leak or someone might find out and bully you"

"And what are you going to do about it then?", I asked with a wink.

"What do you expect? Beat him up of course", he said with a chuckle.

"But what if it's a girl from first grade who found out?"

"Same", he replied and we laughed for a while about it. This was relieving and really needed, 'though I felt I leaked a drop or two. But it was the purpose of my padding that I could laugh, scream and run without worrying about leaking and so I did.

"Honestly: I'm so glad you care! Do you think it's that noticeable?", I asked pointing at my bum. He inspected my jeans.

"No. I couldn't tell if I hadn't put you in the diaper myself"

"Then why the worries? Come on, tell me!"

"Well, there's this girl in my school who gets picked on", Mack explained.

"And she was wearing diapers?", I wondered.

"No"

"But?"

"She...had a few accidents"

"At school?"

"Yeah. And she's even two grades higher than I am", he said and I tried to let this sink in. I was still only an early teen and thinking of my public accident scared me to death. But this girl was probably already thinking about her college application!

"Woah, that's bad. And they're harsh to her?"

"I've seen them spray her multiple times with deodorants, shouting that she stinks and stick a sign on her back that said: 'I've shit myself'", Mack outlined and that shocked me. Instinctively I put a hand on my diaper bum.

"So she leaked shhhh...?"

"Yup", he replied with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Uh...I think I would've killed myself..."

"Same here. That's why it bothers me", he explained.

"Have you talked to her?"

"...I think I did a few years ago in the cafeteria..."

"No, Mack! I mean about the...incidents"

"Woah? Hell no!"

"But if you care you definitely should talk to her! I bet she needs a friend"

"...really?...I...I don't know...", Mack stammered.

"Why not?"

"I think it's a tough topic to address. I don't want to make it worse for her"

"Ah I see that. But you know what? I think I will look for her. Maybe we launch our own support group", I explained and said that last part with a smirk.

"Wow, much respect for that. You can tell her that you're not the only one, but I care, too"

"You gotta be telling her yourself"

"Sometimes I think that you don't get this boy-girl-thing. It's not that easy for most"

"Exhibit A: me. You're nice to me..."

"But you don't count!", Mack retorted and that hit me hard. I don't count for him as opposite desirable gender? He must have noticed because his expression changed quickly.