3

Chapter 3

    As soon as she returned to the apartment arranged for her by the company, her manager Yuan Ting called.

    "Xixi, the teacher from the training class just sent a video, I'll forward it to you, you can post it on Weibo."

    "Okay, sister Ting." Ruxi replied very obediently.

    Although the rank of the original body is not very high, there is a unique way to treat these people, and Ru Xi does not want to change it for the time being.

    Yuan Ting asked her again if she had any intention of shooting magazines.

    Ruxi rejected her this time.

    Yuanshen has just made his mark in the entertainment industry. Although he has gained some fans through his good looks and his performance in that idol drama, it is a big taboo to randomly accept magazines or commercial endorsements in the early days.

    However, many low-level artists or managers don't understand this truth, or maybe they don't have such high confidence.

    Yuan Ting finally asked her about her recent status, and when she learned that there was nothing important, she told her in a comforting tone to strengthen her acting skills and help her find a new play soon.

    This should not be a lie, the original body is also well-known at this time, and many crews have handed over the script, but unfortunately these crews are either small productions that cannot be found for this drama, or they are given marginal roles, which are completely inconsistent The excellent route produced by the company for Ruxi.

    After hanging up the phone, Ruxi posted a Weibo according to what her manager said, and went to watch the popular idol drama that was currently on the air.

    Maybe because of the fans' first impression of Yuan Shen, she received the idol drama No. 2 as a positive character, the role setting is not bad, and Yuan Shen's acting skills are also quite satisfactory.

    Having said that, the appearance of the original body is 80% similar to her own, even the height is the same at 1.7 meters, with straight shoulders and long legs, no matter what kind of clothes it is, it can hold up the best hanger.

    After watching a part of it, Ru Xi has a general understanding of Yuan Chen's acting skills, regardless of the subjective influence.

    It belongs to the talent is not bad, but the actor is limited because of his shallow experience.

    When Ruxi herself was ten years old in her previous life, she entered the entertainment circle by chance, and after running for a long time, she became popular because of her outstanding talent.

    She is not from a professional background, so her acting skills are not deliberate, and it is very immersive. This is something that many actors cannot learn.

    Compared with her, the original body is like a child who has just entered school and an adult who has grown up after struggling in society.

    This period of time happened to be the window period for filming, and Ruxi took advantage of the abundant time to sort out all the internal and external relations of the original body.

    At this time, she couldn't help but be thankful for the status of the original female supporting role, because it meant that she didn't have a boyfriend.

    In her opinion, the original family members are very easy to accept, but if it is a boyfriend, then forgive her for being incompetent.

    Three days later, it was time to go to the dance training class again.