135

Chapter 135

    Ruxi's current state is worse than ever before.

    Before that, Zhou Qing also discovered that Ru Xi could adjust her mental state back at any time.

    But looking at her today, it is completely different from before.

    How can this be done? !

    Looking at Ru Xi who was depressed, Zhou Qing was almost in a bad mood.

    There was nothing Yuan Ting could do, so she asked Zhou Qing to follow Ruxi back to Beijing the next day.

    Perhaps because of the video on the Internet, the streams all seemed uneasy.

    This time was different from last time, Zhou Qing didn't dare to post anything for Ru Xi on Weibo.

    She has already searched for videos about today's incident on the Internet, and anyone with a discerning eye can see that Ruxi's condition is really not good.

    If she tries to cover up the peace on Weibo again, I am afraid that Xiliu will not only not believe it, but will even have greater suspicion because of this Weibo.

    So Zhou Qing didn't do anything.

    It's just that when fans come to ask, tell them that Ruxi's current situation is not particularly good, but let them try to appease the emotions of Xiliu.

    When I returned to Beijing the next day, I saw a group of fans waiting there as soon as I got to the airport.

    Because yesterday's mood was very bad, Ruxi didn't sleep all night.

    The face can be concealed by makeup, but the tiredness of the eyes cannot be concealed.

    Zhou Qing had no choice but to put on the prepared sunglasses for her.

    When they were about to enter the airport, Zhou Qing discovered that the fans this time were different from the previous ones.

    If it was normal, when they saw Ru Xi, they would have wished to rush over and stick to Ru Xi.

    This time the streams were extraordinarily quiet, they all looked at Ruxi hesitantly.

    Even when they were about to leave, the streams offered to make way.

    The members of the team surrounded Ru Xi, protecting her as she walked forward.

    Everything seemed safe and orderly, but the atmosphere was obviously not right.

    Until Zhou Qing and the others led Ruxi through the crowd and were about to go in, the streams behind them finally moved.

    A crisp voice that sounded like trembling sounded, "Xi Bao, you have to work hard! We love you!" The

    girl's voice seemed to be shouting with all her strength, and the end of the voice could feel a little hoarse and exhausted .

    Her voice immediately woke up the other fans.

    "Come on, Xibao! We love you!"

    Their voices resounded through the sky together, as if the surrounding air was ignited.

    The voices made by hundreds of people working together were really loud, and Ruxi, who was still immersed in her own consciousness, seemed to be startled at last.

    He was stopped by the footsteps leading him forward.

    Zhou Qing, who was next to her, saw her abnormality, and quickly signaled the others to stop.