144

Chapter 144

    When he "fighted" with those sunspots earlier, Mrs. Ru had already basically grasped some information about those people.

    When the matter is settled, as soon as the information is sent to the court, an announcement will be posted on the official blog.

    Regarding this matter, netizens did not say anything strange.

    Everyone has seen the developments on the Internet a few days ago, and seeing those black people's intransigence, no matter who they are, they can't bear it.

    Although they got to eat a lot of melons and learned about the relationship between Ruxi and Ru's enterprise, but for these black people who are used to slandering people on the Internet, netizens feel that they can't be treated too much.

    Seeing that Ru's family is as sharp as Ru Xi's, netizens even boasted below:

    [Ru Xi and Ru's family are indeed passed down through the veins, and they are just as strong. ]

    No matter what these people say, Mrs. Ru, of course they consider everything comprehensively.

    Even if they don't get the support of netizens this time, they will still do the same thing.

    However, when investigating those people, they also checked the past deeds of these people.

    After seeing some confusing points, the public relations department immediately told the above.

    Although Ruxi didn't reply on the Internet, she has been paying attention to the progress of the matter in private.

    Seeing that Ru's innocence was proven, she was relieved.

    The filming of "Sword Drinking Huangshan" was still very busy, and when she was about to put all her energy into it again, she received a call from her brother Ru Zheng.

    "According to the IPs of those sunspots, have you found out many accounts that have attacked me before?"

    Ru Xi's brows were subconsciously twisted.

    The meaning contained in this sentence is a bit complicated.

    Logically speaking, these sunspots are definitely related to the person who reported the Ru family earlier.

    Now it is found out that the history of these people is related to Ruxi.

    This also means that it is very likely that someone has learned of Ruxi's identity and deliberately wants to use the Ru family to drag Ruxi into the water.

    Or, the other party really wants to bring down the Ru family.

    However, the other party's reckless behavior seems to be ignorant of Mr. Ru.

    No, it should be said that the other party did not understand the laws of the market at all.

    Originally, the Ru family thought that someone wanted to hostilely acquire the shares, but now it seems that the other party is very likely to be lucky.

    However, the water army has been working non-stop these days, and the other party should have spent a lot of money.

    In this way, he would rather risk the money in vain than to target Ruxi and Ru's behavior, which is enough to see how much hatred the other party has towards them.

    After analyzing this point, Ru Xi couldn't help thinking of someone in her mind.

    He Wenxiu.