89

Chapter 89

    Time passed quickly, and in the blink of an eye, three days had passed since the sunspot incident.

    In order to calm down the aftermath of this incident, Yuan Ting arranged for Ruxi to rest in the apartment.

    Until the 24th, when the filming appointment with Lishang Magazine arrived earlier, Ruxi finally got out of her idle state.

    As one of the three major fashion magazines in China, Lishang has excellent stylists and photographers.

    The shooting went on for two days, and both parties are very satisfied with the final selected results.

    So Ruxi's first debut was decided in this way.

    In the next two days, I participated in a promotional event specially organized by Mei Xue.

    After the end, Jing Shu's long-prepared "Qing Xin" will finally start filming.

    Ruxi had to rush to live near the filming studio overnight, waiting for the opening ceremony the next day.

    Different from previous opening ceremonies, Jing Shu invested a lot in this drama, and set a vigorous publicity all the way.

    This opening ceremony is the beginning of publicity.

    "Qing Xin" is a palace fighting drama with a heroine, and the heroine is the most important thing.

    And Ruxi is one of the most popular actresses recently.

    The combination of the two surprised others a little, but also made sense.

    After all, Ru Xi is still the first female star who can be nominated for the Phoenix Award for Best Actress within two years of her debut, and has gone straight to the front line.

    Her acting skills have been recognized, if Jingshu thinks that she is enough to provoke the mainstay of this Gongdou drama, that's normal.

    It's just surprising that even if "Qing Xin" let Ru Xi be the heroine, Jing Shu's Yan Yan also appeared at the opening ceremony.

    Not only was it an accident from the outside world, Ruxi, as the leading actress, also had a different feeling.

    This period of time is very busy, with too many things happening, Ruxi doesn't have much time to study other things at all.

    Coming out of the nomination list for the Phoenix Awards, she asked Yuan Ting to apply for the heroine of "Qing Xin". After she successfully got the role, she basically didn't pay attention to other things except reading the script.

    Until this opening ceremony, she met Yan Yan, the first-line actress of the company.

    Before Ru Xi crossed over, although Yan Yan was not the only one in Jingshu, she was definitely the most potential and most valued among several first-line actresses.

    It's just that Ruxi's arrival changed everything.

    Of course, Ruxi didn't pay attention to these things.

    After all, from the very beginning, her and Yan Yan's resources had no overlap.

    When she came to this world, the roles she played were all obtained by her own ability.

    The heroine this time is the only resource she got from the company.

    On Yuan Ting's side, as the manager of several artists, she was much busier than Ru Xi, and she had no time to observe these things.