10

Chapter 10

    "How are you two directors?" Lead actress Li Dan asked with a smile.

    The leading actor, Zhang Xunfang, stood side by side with her, while Ru Xi stood a little behind to show respect.

    Small details like this are difficult for ordinary people to notice, but those who pay attention to etiquette will suddenly feel good about them.

    Director Gu is a person who pays great attention to etiquette and details. Seeing that she has no arrogance because of her outstanding acting skills, she is respectful to her seniors. Not everyone has this kind of humility.

    Gu Xianwen, who already admired her, has a new level of affection for her.

    "Very good." His face showed satisfaction with the three of them.

    Originally, he was still thinking that although Ruxi's acting skills are very good, she will feel timid in the face of big stars like Li Dan and Zhang Xunfang, or because her acting skills are immature, she can't control her speed.

    Unexpectedly, Ru Xi played perfectly. When cooperating with the two of them, she immediately blended in, neither showing signs of exerting too much force nor being suppressed by the two of them.

    The picture of this scene is not too harmonious, it is the first scene where Gu Xianwen can't find any mistakes since the filming of "Shocking Cloud" started.     Not to mention the attitude of the assistant director. He pointed his thumbs at them and praised them highly, "It 's

    perfect. If we can maintain this level, our movie this time may become a milestone."

It was too exaggerated, causing Director Gu to squint and give him a funny look.

    "Hahaha, it would be great if it was possible." Li Dan deliberately adjusted the atmosphere.

    Everyone around laughed in agreement.

    "There's also our newcomer Xixi, whose acting skills are really good. It's almost killing us front-runners on the beach. Xun Fang, don't you think so?" Li Dan deliberately cueed Ru Xi and Zhang Xunfang.

    "Yeah, it's amazing. I really can't imagine that a rookie who just debuted not long ago can have such abilities, and his image is so handsome. Don't let me take away all the light of the leading actor when the movie is released." Zhang Xunfang pretended sighed.

    "Sister Dan and Brother Fang are amazing. I'm still very shallow. I've studied this role for a long time. In fact, when I played, my heart was pounding very nervously. It's not as good as you guys." Ru Xi showed embarrassment smile.

    "Whether you are serious or not, everyone can tell, so don't be too self-effacing." Li Dan likes Ruxi, a talented newcomer with emotional intelligence.

    As he spoke, he moved closer to her, took her hand and patted it affectionately, and then looked at Gu Xianwen, "Director Gu, do you think so?"

    Director Gu nodded with a noncommittal smile.

    "Hurry up and take off your makeup and change your clothes. Today's filming went so smoothly. I'll take you to a restaurant."

    "Wow, it's so good? Then thank you Director Gu!" Li Dan looked very happy.

    "Thank you Director Gu!" "Director Gu is great!" shouted cheers from all around.

    The people around slowly dispersed, only He Wenxiu stood aside without any sense of presence.