34

Chapter 34

    "The Legend of Huang Ze" has been officially completed, but the official blog announced when the heroine changed.

    Although Bai Yan did not leave the film crew, he changed from the heroine to the supporting actress. How could such an important matter not cause a sensation?

    Especially a group of Bai Yan's fans, because of this incident, have already slaughtered the version on this Weibo.

    After all, Bai Yan is also a second-tier actress, and has over ten million fans on Weibo. Although I don't know how much water is in it, there are hundreds of thousands of live fans.

    Originally, I was looking forward to a good work brought by my favorite person to a higher level, but when I encountered such a sudden change of roles, the fans were of course outraged.

    But when they were complaining about all kinds of grievances under the leadership of the big fans, Bai Yan parachuted into his fan base and persuaded everyone not to embarrass the crew.

    In the fan group, it is better to talk about scenes outside.

    This embarrassing the crew puts herself on the opposite side of the fans.

    For whom are the fans being so aggressive towards the crew? Isn't it for the benefit of Bai Yan?

    The results of it? She said "Don't embarrass the crew", she said it easily, but it broke the hearts of fans.

    Another big fan asked her if someone else threatened her, and told her not to be afraid. These fans will always be her backing, but Bai Yan let them down, and even replied that the change of roles was her own reason.

    If you ask other questions, you won't be able to ask anything, just repeat one sentence, don't make it difficult for the crew.

    After confirming that these words were really said by Bai Yan himself, countless fans who were chilled took off their fans.

    Even some extreme fans stepped back.

    They selfishly felt that what they paid for was this kind of reward, and they completely disclosed Bai Yan's actions without nostalgia.

    Only a few fans who really like Bai Yan still stick to it, thinking that Bai Yan must have had to do so.

    But in the eyes of the people who eat melons, Bai Yan's behavior has long been regarded as a joke.

    As an artist, this move is like cutting off your stardom.

    Many people are still guessing whether Bai Yan has been lowered.

    Otherwise it's hard to explain why she did it.

    In a normal brain circuit, even if she changed roles because of her own reasons, she can't say that about her fans. After all, she can only get to where she is today because of this group of fans.

    Even ordinary people can figure out the powerful relationship among them. They don't believe that Bai Yan, who has been in the entertainment industry for so long, doesn't know.

    After such an incident, Bai Yan's reputation and personality completely collapsed.

    This matter had gradually faded away, but when the news of the finalization of "The Legend of Huang Ze" came out, it was brought up again.

    Ru Xi also paid attention to the news on the Internet, and according to Bai Yan's attitude, she probably guessed something.

    Anyway, the news couldn't be hidden at that time, so she simply didn't hide it, and told Xiao Na the truth, but skipped some specific content.