46

Chapter 46

    "You're welcome, you're welcome, it's called Yiyi, is it a boy or a girl?" The assistant kept looking at the faces of the person and the cat.

    Hearing this, the smile on Ruxi's face deepened, "It's a girl."

    Yiyi's heart is clear, if she becomes a little tomcat, she may encounter embarrassing things.

    "Meow~" it echoed Ruxi.

    "Does it understand what we say? It feels so smart." The assistant complimented again.

    As soon as she finished speaking, she found that Mao Mao seemed to understand it, her big eyes narrowed, and she let out a softer "meow".

    The assistant sighed in his heart, this puppet is about to become a spirit.

    Ru Xi also took advantage of her words, stroking Mao Mao's back and smiling very gently.

    The conversation between the two, and the reactions of Ru Xi and Mao Mao. It was all recorded on the accompanying camera.

    Each invited artist has a certain amount of time for accompanying shots, and the assistant can already guess that this segment will definitely be edited by the director at that time.

    Who can stand such a picture of a beautiful woman with a beautiful cat?

    No wonder Ru Xi proposed to bring her cat to their show, this cat alone could attract countless fans for her.

    Moreover, the assistant also discovered that Ruxi's sense of camera is really not ordinary, even her cats are like this.

    When this episode was aired, I don't know how many fans it will attract.

    The car was moving forward, and after more than an hour of getting along, the assistant was completely familiar with Ru Xi.

    She also almost understood Ruxi's character.

    When talking to her, she will look at you as seriously as possible, and she will not rush to reply, and the words are full of respect, which makes people feel very comfortable.

    On the other side, other artists were also in the car of the program group.

    Under the guidance of other assistants, they also chatted, but the situation was different.

    In Li Dan's car.

    The assistant sitting in the co-pilot had a mysterious expression on his face, "Sister Dan, do you know who else our program team has invited?

    " I can't be fooled by you."

    The assistant was not embarrassed at all, "I heard that Sister Dan and Ruxi have a very good relationship, is it true?"

    Li Dan asked her back, "What do you think?"

    Listening to her tone of voice and the smiling expression at the moment, the assistant Just know the truth.

    "Sister Dan, you and Ruxi's CP fans are rising on the Internet now, does Sister Dan know?"

    Li Dan has been in the entertainment industry for so many years, and his reaction speed is extremely fast, "Is it because I was saved by a hero? What student Fang said is true, he was robbed of the male protagonist's limelight by a girl from Xixi hahaha..."

    "Brother Fang also said such a thing?" The assistant also laughed.

    ...

    "Sister Jia, do you know who are the artists who are here?" the assistant asked Liu Xinjia.