90

Chapter 90

    The palace drama "Qing Xin" that Jing Shu spent a huge amount of money on, obviously has the qualifications to become a big hit.

    The whole play is so long, there are more than 70 episodes, and there are many characters and actors participating in it.

    Except for Ru Xi and Yan Yan, who are popular and popular, Jing Shu will not refuse any other roles that can be obtained.

    No matter from the perspective of the company or an individual, if you make good use of this drama, it should be able to make many people popular.

    Of course, Guang Jingshu's actors are far from enough.

    It's easy to find extras, you can just pick them from outside the film and television city, but many supporting roles will appear more than once or twice, so that's a serious decision.

    Of course, these are not related to Ru Xi's affairs.

    It was just that there were a lot of people participating in this incense burning ceremony, which surprised her.

    It's not that she has never participated in Gongdouju in her previous life, and only the main creators will participate in the ceremony.

    At this ceremony, there was a large crowd, most of them she didn't know, and they were all actresses, it seemed noisy and disturbing.

    From the conversation with other people, Ruxi learned that besides herself as the heroine Yuan Qingxin and Yan Yan as the queen, the imperial concubine is played by Chen Xinling, a charming second-tier actress under Jingshu.

    The emperor who didn't appear much in "Qing Xin" invited Wu Feichi, a well-known "emperor + scumbag professional" in the circle.

    There are many other roles, most of which are played by women. Many actors look familiar, some of them have met on the Internet, and some of them have had a short-term cooperation before.

    Contrary to Ru Xi, there was not a single actor in the entire crew who didn't know her.

    However, in a place like the entertainment industry where there are unspoken rules everywhere, those who can come up to chat with her are minor celebrities, or actors who play important roles in the play.

    After a while, Ru Xi found out the names of some important people around her.

    With no time left for her to think carefully, Director Xu Ze led a large group of people to start the formal incense offering.

    After the ceremony, it took a long time to take photos.

    When it was finished, many people breathed a sigh of relief, and they were about to join the group and start shooting.

    The shooting process this time was quite long, and Ruxi was worried about leaving Yiyi in the apartment for others to take care of, so she arranged for someone to send it to the hotel where she was staying, and asked Zhao Xiaoyu from the team to stay in the hotel to accompany her. it.

    The others followed her into the group.

    In order to ensure the quality of "Qing Xin", this time the crew invited a well-known modeling team in the circle. Ruxi's own team just watched and studied from the sidelines, and did not do anything.

    The first scene, according to the convention, is the role of the heroine.

    I just don't know if it's a coincidence, but besides Ru Xi, Yan Yan also appeared, and also appeared in the dressing room with Ru Xi at the same time.