20

Chapter 20

    What Ning Lu thought was really correct. Martial arts is different from ordinary martial arts. When training, there is indeed a rhythm.

    After all, martial arts is specially used for performances, not only to match the time, but also to hone the tacit understanding with the opponent.

    Whether it's knives, guns, sticks, or ordinary fists and feet, when performing, you must pay attention to your position while playing beautifully and smoothly.

    This is not something that can be achieved overnight.

    Ru Xi smiled, Ning Lu should be very talented in this aspect, otherwise she wouldn't be able to stand up through the martial arts scene in the original plot.

    However, seeing her nervous little appearance, she couldn't help thinking of teasing her.

    "Lulu, you are afraid, right? Is it too difficult, will you just give up?"

    Ning Lu pursed her lips slightly, "Why... how come, I didn't even give up on dancing. Now, I'm sure I can persevere!"

    "That's good, I even asked Sister Qing to help me find out, it is said that almost 90% of the artists, after a round of training, never dare to come again, I was afraid that you would become one of them, as expected, I was thinking too much..."

    Ruxi deliberately met Zhou Qing's eyes.

    The other party immediately understood, "That's right, I asked someone specifically, and it's said that she was directly injured and sent to the hospital because of a practice..."

    "Huh?!" Ning Lu was startled and stunned.

    Even Zhou Yue became a little nervous, "So serious?"

    Zhou Qing realized that her words seemed to have caused too much pressure on the two girls, so she cleared her throat, "Of course it's...a half-truth."

    " Learning martial arts is indeed dangerous, but as long as you follow the teacher's instructions and do not violate the rules, you will not have any major problems, this is a regular martial arts training class."

    "That's good." Zhou Yue hissed softly.

    Ning Lu puffed her cheeks slightly, she didn't know if she was telling them or cheering herself up in a low voice, "I'm not afraid of hardship."

    "I believe in you." Ru Xi smiled and hugged her.

    "En." Ning Lu nodded vigorously.

    Such a cute and innocent girl made Zhou Qing, who originally didn't want to associate with Yu Jin's entertainment, couldn't help but feel relieved.

    The atmosphere of the four of them was very good for a while.

    The training studio arranges a fixed meal time, breakfast from 8:00 to 9:00 every day, lunch from 12:00 to 1:00, dinner from 6:00 to 7:00, and supper from 10:30 to 11:30.

    Each meal they provide is prepared by a dedicated nutritionist for the combination of meat and vegetables and nutrition. Although the taste and taste are only average, it can provide enough energy for the students while ensuring their health.

    The four of Ruxi went to the cafeteria to experience it at night.

    After dinner, they followed Ning Lu's suggestion and went for a walk by the lake behind the training building.