2

chapter 2

    "Sorry, host, the first time I did a mission, I made a mistake in the transmission node..." It was supposed to send the host over when this body was alone.

    Ru Xi didn't take it seriously, "It's okay, but I think you may need to explain to me where this is."

    When she spoke, she always looked indifferent.

    The system was startled.

    It just remembered that it seemed to have missed many steps, for example, it should first explain to its host what it does.

    Frustrated, he explained his mission and the relationship with Ruxi clearly, and the system sent her the plot of this world and the memory of the original body.

    To put it simply, the system is an intelligence responsible for filling in the loopholes. It is mainly responsible for finding suitable candidates from the real world, and then putting them into the world constructed by novels to replace certain unstable characters.

    "Is there no other request?" Ruxi asked it.

    "As long as the original character design is maintained." The system replied.

    Ruxi found the original body's character design from the information sent to her by the system, which is a female supporting role of white lotus.

    What is Bailian? Ru Xi naturally understood.

    Back then, in the previous world, she was always called the top white lotus by her black fans.

    They have been working hard to pull her black material, but is her black material so easy to find?

    She discovered her talent for disguising since she was a child. No matter how many dark sides there are in her heart, she can pretend to be very good on her face. Even when she is alone, she looks peaceful.

    Those black fans have been looking for it for so long, apart from criticizing her adult self-examination qualifications, they can only make up nonsense.

    It's a pity that most people are not stupid. Her fans are very sticky, and she is very popular in the circle. Except for clowns jumping up and down, who would care about these things that are created out of nothing?

    Ru Xi laughed in her heart, but her face was gentle and gentle.

    She looked at the system, "Then what should I call you in the future?" The

    little system looked at her peaceful smiling face, and felt a little bit shy in its core, "I am the No. 1 Bailian female supporting system, just born, without a name."

    "Well...then I'll call you one by one." Ruxi suggested.

    all?

    Aww, it sounds so good, its host is so gentle!

    If the system had eyes, it would definitely light up.

    "Okay."

    Ruxi thought for a while, "What kind of functions do you have?" The

    system thought for a while, and found that the main god didn't seem to have given it any powerful abilities, except for one - it can be conjured in the task world. entity.

    It didn't hide from its own host.

    But after hearing this, Ru Xi was not disappointed at all.