137

Chapter 137

    At this moment, Yang Wei obviously recognized Liu Ye's identity, and the expression on his face became even more playful.

    "What? So there's another Director Liu."

    Liu Ye pursed her lips, "Director Yang, what are you doing?"

    "I just wanted to chat with Queen Ru, but I didn't expect that she would Let the assistant call the police, hahaha..." Yang Wei laughed exaggeratedly.

    "I mean, it's not good for you to stop in the aisle like this?" Liu Ye didn't expect the other party to misunderstand what he meant.

    Looking at the current situation, who doesn't know what happened?

    He said it without turning a corner.

    Holding the mobile phone, Zhou Qing, who hadn't broadcast the call yet, wanted to laugh, but held back.

    Yang Wei looked at this newborn calf who was not afraid of tigers, his face froze for a moment, and then he started to sneer again.

    "What? I'm blocking your way?"

    This slightly threatening tone made people feel uncomfortable when they heard it.

    Liu Ye frowned, "Indeed."

    With this answer, even Ru Xi, who was relatively calm at first, couldn't help but want to laugh.

    The corners of her smiling mouth deepened, and then she looked at Yang Wei and the others mockingly.

    Yang Wei: "..."

    After a moment of silence, he seemed to have figured out something, and walked to the side to make way for half of the passage.

    Just by looking at his expression and his personality, Ruxi knew that this matter would never end.

    Now Ruxi is right in front of them, after they passed by, this Yang Wei might directly stop Liu Ye and the others behind.

    Ru Xi didn't move at all.

    She was waiting for Liu Ye and the others to come and join them.

    After all, it was none of their business, and it was because Liu Ye helped him out that he caused trouble.

    Yang Wei didn't expect that after he got out of the way, Ru Xi left in no hurry.

    But it's okay, since you don't want to leave, then don't leave either.

    After sneering, Yang Wei waited for Liu Ye and his group to come and meet Ru Xi.

    He exchanged glances with the bodyguard next to him, who immediately understood what he meant.

    When Liu Ye came to Ru Xi's side, Yang Wei's group of bodyguards immediately split into two, and half went to surround Ru Xi and the others.

    The other half approached Liu Ye and the others.

    The bodyguards brought by Ru Xi and Liu Ye combined are less than these people.

    Looking at this situation, it is estimated that there is no way to be good.

    Ru Xi had to complain in her heart, Yang Wei is really courageous.

    "Do you really think that you can be lawless?" Ruxi's voice was depressing.

    Yang Wei burst out laughing suddenly, "Do you think I'm joking with you?"