117

Chapter 117

    "murderous look".

    The name of the film is conspicuous and overbearing.

    But looking at the entire movie script, it is suspenseful, and it seems to have nothing to do with the name.

    Ru Xi didn't think that director Li Rong would make such a mistake, there must be some special reason for it.

    So, after she received the script, she read the entire script overnight.

    What she originally thought was that Director Li Rong invited her to play the heroine.

    But after reading it, she realized it was more than that.

    This is a murder movie. But it's not a murder movie in the strict sense.

    Because none of the characters in it killed anyone.

    However, because of everyone's promotion, it led to someone's death.

    This is a well-planned murder, and the murderer of the murder is the heroine, and the victim of the murder is also the heroine.

    In other words, the heroine in the movie performed, I kill myself.

    The story takes place in a weird and absurd world.

    This world has an order as tough as steel, and everyone must abide by the rules.

    Those who do not abide by the rules will be judged, and then life would be worse than death. Serious cases will be punished and then destroyed.

    People have to be warm and kind to their family, friends, or whoever they are, because that's the way of the world.

    The extreme development of medical technology has made this world without any unnatural death other than being destroyed, and everyone can live until they die of old age.

    This world is full of harmony, kindness, friendship and all good things, including equality.

    No crime, no killing, just absolute peace.

    Even suicide is not allowed, because suicide will violate morality and will make everyone related to you suffer, which is not allowed.

    This is a world like the Garden of Eden.

    The heroine was born in such a world.

    On the surface, everyone obeys the order, but no one knows what everyone's inner world is like.

    Just like the heroine doesn't know, the people around her, including the parents who gave birth to her, the older brothers and sisters who love her, the childhood sweethearts who grew up together, the colleagues after work, the respected boss, etc., all have the same true thoughts in their hearts.

    But the hostess knew what was in her heart.

    There is a sharp knife in her heart, and this sharp knife is not only pointing at others, but also pointing at herself.

    The longer the time, the sharper the knife in the heroine's heart.

    The hostess knew that one day, it would get out of her control.

    But this is a world where people can't kill people, it's also a world where they can't commit suicide, and it's a world that looks perfect but is cruel and full of absurdity.