101

Chapter 101

    What Yu Jing said was not a lie, Wang Zhenhang and Gu Xianwen were indeed waiting there.

    This time, he really became Ruxi's flower protector.

    Even though the distance was only about ten meters, he took Ruxi for more than ten minutes because of someone else's accusation on the way.

    After walking down the steps and arriving at Wang Zhenhang's side, the number of people around them also did not decrease.

    The people who were surrounding the two directors also looked at Ruxi and congratulated them one after another.

    "Thank you, thank you..." Ru Xi was almost parched.

    Not long after she and Yu Jing came here, Yang Yingying also managed to squeeze in here, hugged her and congratulated her.

    Although the ceremony has ended, it doesn't mean that today's itinerary is over.

    Having won double awards, Ruxi still has a lot of things to do tonight.

    After the ceremony, there will be a customary interview process, and there will definitely be many people who will invite her to take pictures, and there will even be a party in the circle, and she will inevitably be toasted later.

    Ruxi is the focus of everyone now, and none of them can hide.

    As soon as I spoke a few words to everyone, someone over there carried a camera and came not far from them, asking for a group photo.

    The auditorium was chaotic, but when they saw that they were going to take pictures, the other people tactfully avoided it, and the people who were around them also dispersed.

    This time, the two directors, Gu Xianwen and Wang Zhenhang, are both here. The cameraman is not easy to offend others, so of course he first asked the two crews to take a group photo.

    As the hub of the two crews and today's focus, Ruxi was directly pulled to the middle C position.

    Gu Xianwen and Wang Zhenhang occupied both sides of her, and the others lined up from the director's side according to the crew.

    After a few clicks, the photos of the two crews that should have belonged to the competitors were freshly released.

    Later, Ru Xi was dragged to take pictures with different people.

    She kept smiling until the staff over there invited everyone to the interview hall next to the backstage, and Ruxi finally gained the freedom of expression.

    Li Dan and Yang Yingying couldn't help laughing next to her.

    There was a short pause in the middle, and after going to the interview hall, there were more shots.

    The staff of the Phoenix Awards have sent the trophies and certificates that belonged to everyone to themselves or their agents or assistants.

    Ru Xi wants to participate in the interview, the most important thing is that it is really difficult to get two trophies and two certificates, so she asked someone to send them to Yuan Ting and the others.

    For post-event interviews like the Phoenix Award Ceremony, there are several interview areas in the interview hall.

    Ruxi and the others came by coincidence, and there were people in several areas.