33

Chapter 33

    Ruxi analyzed calmly in her heart, and at the same time she was thinking about why this Shen Xueer kept getting along with Ning Lu in the original plot.

    The plot does not describe that she has a crush on the hero He Wenxiu, nor does it describe her psychological state, nor does it reflect her liking for He Wenxiu, just like she simply hates Ning Lu.

    But Ning Lu is simple and cute, except for occasionally offending others because she is too straightforward, she has no major shortcomings.

    Could it be because Ning Lu surpassed her later stage?

    Ruxi thought to herself, this is the root cause.

    Ning Lu is the heroine, and she was always hacked in the early stage, but after discovering her talent, she skyrocketed, and with an unstoppable attitude, she successfully became a first-line actress, even surpassing Shen Xueer, who was full of momentum in the early stage.

    What about this time?

    If she defeats Shen Xueer and gets the heroine directed by Zhenhang, will Shen Xueer hate her?

    Interesting...

    Thinking about it this way, Ruxi didn't have the mentality to retreat, but looked forward to it even more.

    She watched intently. Shen Xueer stood in the middle of the room and had already started her performance.

    Cheng Wan, the heroine of "Dawn", inherited excellent genes from her parents, and her talent in dancing is outstanding.

    She has been learning folk dance since she was a child. She has a superior figure, a beautiful appearance, elegant and confident.

    But facing the impact of Western dance, her self-confidence was slowly eroded.

    Although she is still beautiful and generous when she dances, she is worried about the future of folk dance in her heart.

    She maintains her original aspiration for folk dance, but she is also afraid that she will embark on a road of no return.

    Until I met the male protagonist Zhan Yunhang, met his companions, and learned from them what they were going to do.

    Zhan Yunhang's blood ignited Cheng Wan and drove away the fear and anxiety in her heart.

    The psychological process in the middle is exactly the topic of this audition.

    Shen Xueer has a problem with her personality, but her acting skills are indeed very good. From her first little action, Ruxi can see it.

    The actress who can win the Phoenix Award in one fell swoop, although there are reasons for her superiority in subject matter, her acting skills are also a stepping stone.

    Shen Xueer lost her previous arrogance, and transformed into a pure girl under the eyes of everyone.

    There is only one line in this paragraph, and it is more of an inner monologue.

    Inner monologues in movies need to be dubbed, but auditions don't get you a voice.

    Therefore, only through your expressions and body language can you express your heart.

    Shin Seol, who didn't have an annoying expression on her face, finally attracted people's attention to her appearance.

    This is a face full of its own characteristics, with phoenix eyes slightly raised at the end of the eyes, a slender nose, and a little small lips. It is a mixture of the softness of ancient ladies and the innocence of modern girls.